Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson vs rosen

Ferguson vs rosen

A barn burner in TN. The tattooed kid is out playing the star by just a TD right now. The tigers coach is schooling ucla with creativity. Heck of a first half

Team Owner
    Rosen is legit

Going to watch Louisville later, yet to see their qb (Jackson) play. How can he not be in the discussion for top qb's in next years draft??? Too young? Not eligible?

The wr miller on Memphis is dynamic... kid has been torching ucla dbs all game.. and Ferguson is one heck of a qb too

Norvell for HC of jets

Team Owner
    He sort of is. But he's sloppy with his throws. Looks like he has trouble setting his feet before the throw. How his coaches never fixed it by now is insane. Accuracy on his passes are an issue as a result. Also he's built like Robbie Anderson. He's made the jump from just a running QB to being an actual QB. But his viability as an NFL passer is still tbd this season.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Team Owner
    Rosen still looked legit. Some very BAD decisions today though. Ferguson made some great throws out there, but c'mon, I know he has the tools, but he's still a project.

How did we like Fitzgerald tonight? I missed the game. But noticed the outcome. Can't wait to see that one on replay.

Darnold shining tonight against a very fired up defense.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    Rosen still looked legit. Some very BAD decisions today though. Ferguson made some great throws out there, but c'mon, I know he has the tools, but he's still a project.

How did we like Fitzgerald tonight? I missed the game. But noticed the outcome. Can't wait to see that one on replay.

Darnold shining tonight against a very fired up defense.
    Rosen throws into coverage ALOT.. Ferguson was making all the throws with space and with razor thin windows.. but the star today was coach Norvell... that was a great offensive showing and sensational plays..

Packers Moderator
    Lamar Jackson of Louisville is being mentioned at a 1st round QB next year. I saw one place that had him mocked above all of them.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Darnoldt is the cream of the crop. It's beyond obvious. 11 starts in? Please.

Doesn't mean 10 years from now he'll be the best. But he's the best of the class right now, NO DOUBT. This whole QB class is awesome. Been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Rosen is legit

Going to watch Louisville later, yet to see their qb (Jackson) play. How can he not be in the discussion for top qb's in next years draft??? Too young? Not eligible?
    Nope just a horrid passer from the pocket. if you think Hack is horrid with accuracy watch Jackson sail sh*t from the pocket. If he isnt on the run or play is broken he is a horrible