Go to Rams News of the Day: Sept. 12th

**Today's Rams Topics**

Redskins miss Sean McVay more than they’d like to admit

The Washington Redskins lost both of their coordinators this offseason. As of right now, the Redskins are definitely missing former offensive coordinator Sean McVay.
========

NFL Week 2 power rankings: Rams climb five spots into top 20

========

Rams WR Cooper Kupp Visits with Rich Eisen –Video

=========

The Coach McVay Show –Audio

=========

Rams DT Aaron Donald could play vs. Redskins after ending holdout

Now that his contract holdout is over, Aaron Donald is ready to get back to work.
=========

Rams coach Sean McVay building his ‘I Love Me Room’ –ESPN

Sean McVay’s grandfather, John, is a humble man. But he allowed himself what he playfully called an “I Love Me Room,” which he would fill with collectibles from his time as a New York Giants head coach and a San Francisco 49ers executive. McVay has one now, too. It’s the family room of his Encino, California, home.
========

Sean McVay’s influence on Redskins is so loud you can still hear it –LA Times

========

Rams Vs Indianapolis Colts: Report Card Looks Good For The Rams

Anytime you win a game by 35 points, you’re bound to grade out well
========

For Rams coach Sean McVay, facing the Washington Redskins will be a unique experience –LA Times

It’s going to be “weird.” Rams coach Sean McVay acknowledged as much this week when asked if it would be difficult to separate his emotional connection to the Washington Redskins with scheming to defeat them on Sunday at the Coliseum.
========

5 reasons the Rams may be an NFC West favorite

Lets be honest, the betting money has typically been on the Seattle Seahawks to win the NFC West. But after this past Sunday, the smart money might be on an upstart Los Angeles Rams team with little to lose, and all kinds to gain.
========

LA Rams-Indianapolis Colts Playing Time Breakdown: What The Snap Counts Say About The Blowout

Here’s how the playing time looked for Week 1
========

Rams’ dominant defensive outing vs. Colts could be sign of things to come

========

Rams Release C J.J. Dielman, DL Quinton Jefferson, C Jake Eldrenkamp

A new day brings a new wave of roster moves for the Rams.
=========

Rams Power Rankings: Week 2

Every week, TheRams.com will be taking an aggregate look at where the team ranks in different outlets across the sports media landscape. Here are the power rankings for the Rams heading into Week 2: