The Packers win over the Seahawks is interesting. At halftime the score was 3-0 then the Packers scored two TDs in the 3rd qtr. If the Packers have anything else than a talented defense they've got a serious offense. Against the vaunted Hawks D the Pack had 26 first downs! Although sacked 4 times Rodgers completed 28 passes for 311 yds. The Pack rushed for 84 yds and went 9-16 on 3rd downs. Time of possession?,...39:13 to the Hawks' 20:47. That's impressive unless,...unless the Hawks D is in decline, which I think it is.

The Pack's D had 3 sacks but Russell Wilson burned them with a near 30 yds and 10 yds scramble. Not seeing the game I get the impression the Packers were harassing Russell. Russell was just 14-27 for,...158 yds? A 69.7 QB rating? The longest pass completion for Russell was 34 yds. Packers injuries,...

Ahmad Brooks
LB
Concussion
questionable
Brooks left the last game to be evaluated for a concussion and it is unknown if he will play Week 2 against the Falcons.

Bryan Bulaga
T
Ankle
questionable
Bulaga sat out the last game due to a sprained his ankle and it is undetermined if he will be available for Week 2 against the Falcons.

Jason Spriggs
T
Hamstring
questionable
Spriggs exited the previous game with an injured hamstring and it is undetermined if he will play against the Falcons during Week 2.

The Falcons have 4 guys hurt but they're all backups.

It's gonna be a Sunday night affair in prime time for alllll to gaze upon. It's also the first regular season game played in the new venue. And I promise Packers/Falcons coaches are beginning to game plan watching film of games in week #1. Ya know, how the Bears handled the explosive Falcons offense and how the Packers dealt with the Seahawks.

As the Klingon General Kaan said,..."it'll be a glorious battle."