Thread: Win at Chicago

Head Coach Material

Win at Chicago

Oh you Falcons fans,...finding all the negatives and not the main thang. Look, I don't care if it was ugly, don't care if some of you FF and Madden types didn't have a football orgasm and I wouldn't give a leaping **** at a rolling doughnut 'bout the game today other than the Falcons have a W. Come December this game will look pretty damned good I promise.

It reveals some measure of ignorance. The Bears, my goodness, their defense is just a whole lot better than I knew. The front 6 or 7 were all over the run game for one thang. Matty had no time to throw deep which of course makes me worry 'bout the O-line. But they shut down the run game and kept Julio from burning they butts. Leading Falcons receiver was TE Hooper,...HOOP! 120 yds.

Ahhh, the home cooking was a goin' on too, but after a win no need to address that. bullcrap, it was awful. The Bears O-line could tackle Falcons D-linemen and no flag,...Falcons blockers *breathe* on a defender and it's flagged. That's a thang since the last 9 years the Falcons have overcame, being penalized waaaaay more in a game but still win it.

Welp, it was W alllll that matters in September. Next Sunday Night in prime time the Packers visit Atlanta.

To win away is always a plus. We can expect the Falcons go 6-2 at home or at the worst, 5-3. If the Falcons can break even in away games it'll result in a 10 win season at least.

Man, I know it's hard to be a Falcons fan, lawd knows I do know. Relax,...enjoy the win, as a fan look for the positives and build on them. You Madden types will get yo orgasm eventually cause when this offense planes out it's gonna be fun to watch.

Ok it's a W. Wednesday afternoon and this is the first inkling I've got at any NFL results. Yep all the local channels had Irma coverage, not a single N.F.L. game. A/M radio stations didn't work either, all the sports and news stations were housed in one building and no broadcasting at all Monday. Now they're basically sharing one channel among the three stations.

Nice to see the Eagles win and a terrible Jets loss, woe to both NY teams. Well enough, Fins have to play them next week. First they have to win at San Diego err make that Los Angeles Chargers? That should be nice, the only time I like watching Western teams is over a Fins win.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Ok it's a W. Wednesday afternoon and this is the first inkling I've got at any NFL results. Yep all the local channels had Irma coverage, not a single N.F.L. game. A/M radio stations didn't work either, all the sports and news stations were housed in one building and no broadcasting at all Monday. Now they're basically sharing one channel among the three stations.

Nice to see the Eagles win and a terrible Jets loss, woe to both NY teams. Well enough, Fins have to play them next week. First they have to win at San Diego err make that Los Angeles Chargers? That should be nice, the only time I like watching Western teams is over a Fins win.
    Man,...that had to suck. I empathize and sympathize. It was a pretty good start to the season. hahaha the Patriots lost, and hugely, at home. The Vikings look like a serious team as do the Raiders and man, I kinda feel bad for ya man but maybe you can get caught back up.

Yep,...the Dolphins travel to LA. Let's be the optimist here maybe,...it might've helped the Dolphins didn't have to face the Bucs until week 11 or whenever it is. Just lookin' for some positive. Wait and see how the Bucs play at home against the Bears Sunday to come to that conclusion cause unless I'm wrong the Bucs are stacked to win lots of games this year. Say, if the Bucs blow out the Bears which is likely, it helped the Dolphins not to face them so early in the season. I'm afraid the Bears will be 0-2 after Sunday.

Things change from week #1 and week #11, big time.