Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With Beckham out tonight Brandon has a chance to win over Giants fans right away

With Beckham out tonight Brandon has a chance to win over Giants fans right away

Over on the Jets side of town we know how good this guy is already. Best Jets wide receiver I've ever seen.

Size, strength, not blazing speed but more than enough a mismatch for just about any DB in the league. HOF caliber WR the best WR no one talks about.

A beast.

No Beckham, no problem the Giants still have a #1.

They'll need a big game from him to come out with that W tonight. Who knows when all is said and done he could be in the convo for greatest players to ever play in NY for BOTH teams.

GO GET 'EM, BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants take away our good players like Kareem McKenzie, Snacks and Brnadon Marshall. THE Jets take away Giant wash ups like Jumbo Elliot and Plaxico Burress. Thats why we are always second fiddle.

I have no idea what the Giants are doing tonight.

How does Marshall not have a catch with 2:00 left in the first half with Beckham out?

Other than the failed screen attempt where it looked like Marshall was the target it hasn't looked like they're even trying to get him the ball.

They're not winning this game if Marshall doesn't have a big second half.

Now 13-0.

They better open up the O before this one gets outta hand.

Marshall isn't a burner so there's no excuse for them not to get him the ball on short-to-intermediate routes. He's a big target.

O-line is no excuse.

Screw him and the vigiants ,

Eli isn't even looking in his direction on most plays.

I'm watching his head after the snap.

Is he butthurt because Brandon said Fitzpatrick is his #1 QB?

Get over it.

The Giants OLINE is making ours look like the 90 cowboys

If Eli keeps this up he'll be dead last in Brandon's QB rankings.

Eli is acting like a petty little b!tch.

Brandon is such a huge target for Eli to ignore him all night long wow I never saw this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    The Giants take away our good players like Kareem McKenzie, Snacks and Brnadon Marshall. THE Jets take away Giant wash ups like Jumbo Elliot and Plaxico Burress. Thats why we are always second fiddle.
    And not just the Giants. We get LT and Matt Forte with not much left instead of in their prime.

The Jets are forever overpaying for old news and used goods.

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    And not just the Giants. We get LT and Matt Forte with not much left instead of in their prime.

The Jets are forever overpaying for old news and used goods.

LT was a great pick-up, he played well for the Jets

Marshall is a cancer & a human turd, I hope he ruins that locker room too