Thread: The KK factor will have a huge impact today

The KK factor will have a huge impact today

Of course, you figured I was talking about Short. Not entirely.

KK Short. So let's get him out of the way. He needs to be on a pitch count. With no depth behind him (Butler has been injured), it would be easy to leave him in more than you would like, but the 4th quarter is when he is needed the most. Will Peppers relieve him with some standing DT rushing?

Kalil/Kalil: We need both to play at a high level today. Expect a lot of DE pressure on Cam, and a lot of stunting and blitzing. Matt will be tested

2 Ks. We have the same number of kickers on the 53-man roster as we do---offensive guards. (Of course, reserve Ts Moton and Silatolu and C Larsen can play G, but that is a bit of a head-scratcher). I don't like it. It screams, "Our GM is an idiot." If he dealt one last week, I get it, but he is using the regular season as a tryout, it seems.
    Nolledge is Pouer.

Lord Of The Onion Rings
    he's making stuff happen inside, but both DTs are getting moved in the run game. LBs moving around too much at snap too.

Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    he's making stuff happen inside, but both DTs are getting moved in the run game. LBs moving around too much at snap too.
    I did not see the LBs moving so much last year...Horton? Dang he looked good on the forced fumble.
    Nolledge is Pouer.