Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some First Half Notes

Some First Half Notes

Jermaine Kearse is a good, proud player. He will hurt the cause

Darron Lee's run defense is beyond abysmal. Nothing against the player but this is why i didnt like the pick. I dont like putting undersized MLBers in a 3-4 base. We saw this movie before it was called Jonathan Vilma

Demario Davis picking up where we last saw him. Cant cover his ass with a towel.

Hey Catanazaro you're good at missing some of those kicks. Miss em. Thanks bud

Our inside lbs are useless...Lee is a bust, Davis a re-bust... Buffalo sux way to curse them GG.. like I said we can't even tank correctly if this kicker hits another plus 46 yard er bench his ass

The Real JetMan
    Lee will make up for the other players on D who actually have football instincts. Great player to start during a tank year.

Team Owner
    Lee is an OLB in a 4-3

Chubby Herm is clueless

Please go 0-16

I can't watch the game, but from what I'm seeing on line it sounds like Ealy is doing well also.
    "On to 2017"

The Real JetMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    I can't watch the game, but from what I'm seeing on line it sounds like Ealy is doing well also.
    Ealy has been very active. Williams has been Williams. Mo has been playing like a man content to cash those checks.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Game over Buffalo wins. Mission accomplished.

i thought it was a very entertaining game, McCown looked sharp, kept us in the game with out being too much in the game. I'll take 15 more game exactly like this

Bowles helped with that early 2 pt try... kony looked good, but lost contain after those two time outs giving tyrod the 1st down run late. 38 yards rushing helped too. I want to thank everyone especially our inside linebackers..

Assistant Coach
    How about blacking out the rest of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Lee is an OLB in a 4-3

Chubby Herm is clueless

Please go 0-16
    he has zero play zero play recognition. ohio state didntnt even have a position for him they just threw him on the field because he was so athletic. that works in college. not in the big leagues