Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm stunned how little hype there is for A.P. in New Orleans

I'm stunned how little hype there is for A.P. in New Orleans

First of all thank goodness the Pats didn't sign him. Phew!!!

They brought him in for a visit, let him leave. Strange.

Future first ballot HOFer, the best back of his generation.

This could be the first time in his life he'll go into a season where he's not the entire focal point of the opposing defense each and every week.

Yeah he had Brett in 2009 but the Vikes were A.P.'s team. This feels different the Saints are Drew Brees team.

Yeah he's old maybe he isn't quite what he was at his peak it's possible thing is on that team I don't think he has to be. What defensive coordinator is going to go into a game against the Saints with his #1 objective to stack the box/stop A.P?

A future first ballot HOF QB joining forces with a future first ballot HOF RB and there's like nothing no hype from the national media.

If Brees & A.P. still have enough gas left in the tank this could be the closest thing the NFL has seen to the Greatest Show on Turf Rams.

We're stunned too gg...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    We're stunned too gg...sigh
    And I'm stunned that he continues to post his childish, immature fantasies. If I wasn't experiencing it for myself I would swear that there was no such thing as gigi!
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post

Yeah he's old maybe he isn't quite what he was at his peak it's possible thing is on that team I don't think he has to be.
    Uhh, maybe you just answered your own question?

No hype around an aging RB who has completely missed two of his last 3 seasons.

Maybe they will both stay healthy and play well and be a strong offense, but nobody is going to get all "hyped" on it when them being just old and done, or just getting hurt is every bit as likely or even more likely.

Closest thing to the Greatest Show on Turf? Oh gawd dude. You are such a simple minded headline whore. Didn't I tell you to stop making stupid predictions? You're literally batting zero.

Assistant Coach
    He isn't even close to the old AP, the power is gone, the initial burst is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    He isn't even close to the old AP, the power is gone, the initial burst is gone.
    Last year Sam Bustford was his QB after a awful desperation trade.

This year Drew Brees is his QB.

We'll see.

The Saints were talking Super Bowl all offseason. A.P. is a big reason why. JMO
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 09-10-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Uhh, maybe you just answered your own question?

No hype around an aging RB who has completely missed two of his last 3 seasons.

Maybe they will both stay healthy and play well and be a strong offense, but nobody is going to get all "hyped" on it when them being just old and done, or just getting hurt is every bit as likely or even more likely.

Closest thing to the Greatest Show on Turf? Oh gawd dude. You are such a simple minded headline whore. Didn't I tell you to stop making stupid predictions? You're literally batting zero.
    These two aren't just future HOFers they're future first ballot HOFers. As Mike Francesa would say they're going in on rollerskates.

When was the last time a future HOF QB and a future HOF RB joined forces? I've thought about it I think it was the Greatest Show on Turf Rams. Brady sure as he11 hasn't played with HOF caliber RBs, same goes for Peyton, Eli, Rodgers etc. it doesn't happen anymore.

If Brees does his thing he could have the best back of his generation balancing out their offense. Add in Ted Ginn IMO one of the most underrated players in the past 10 years a burner still.

I for one hope they still have it should be incredible to watch if they do.

We'll see.

Lmao you are a fool stooge once again, GG... please just stop how many yards did ap Have? What was Sams qb rating g

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Lmao you are a fool stooge once again, GG... please just stop how many yards did ap Have? What was Sams qb rating g
    It's uncanny .. he has a gift!

We'll see.

I guess the Vikings didn't get the memo that they were facing 2 first ballot hall of famers. Not just hall of famers. FIRST BALLOT walk right in hall of famers. I mean, I thought they might just step aside and let AP run right past out of pure awe, but again, they obviously didn't get the memo.

Oh and GG, when exactly are the "firings" going to occur in Minnesota after the terrible trade for Sam Bradford? You know, the guy they BROUGT BACK AGAIN who is now their starting QB for the 2nd straight season. I just don't want to miss the press conference when they announce that "heads will roll".

Bwaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

Stop making predictions dope.

THE FOOLED = you
    Last edited by JWilly; 09-12-2017 at 02:20 PM.