Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oh shut up, Chris Collinsworth!

  1. #1

    Oh shut up, Chris Collinsworth!

    Stop making excuses and acting like a couple losses on defense for the Pats is insurmountable. Please!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Stop making excuses and acting like a couple losses on defense for the Pats is insurmountable. Please!
    When have injuries stopped them before?

    They won a Super Bowl with Troy Brown at CB once.

    NE didn't look good today.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    When have injuries stopped them before?

    They won a Super Bowl with Troy Brown at CB once.

    NE didn't look good today.
    He just said, "This is not the Patriots defense".

    Then who's defense is it Chris?

    Geez, it's WEEK ONE and ONE GUY down and you act like it's week 16 and scores of losses!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    He just said, "This is not the Patriots defense".

    Then who's defense is it Chris?

    Geez, it's WEEK ONE and ONE GUY down and you act like it's week 16 and scores of losses!
    1st half he just waxed poetic about the patriots just superior in every way and 2nd half like you said excuses excuse excuses....he is sickening to listen to......what a beatdown...love it....its a beautiful thing

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    1st half he just waxed poetic about the patriots just superior in every way and 2nd half like you said excuses excuse excuses....he is sickening to listen to......what a beatdown...love it....its a beautiful thing
    Beautiful thing indeed ... sweet victory for all the haters!

    This makes my season. All the 16-0 talk here in NE and 0-16 for our Jets. LMAO

  6. #6
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,952
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    1st half he just waxed poetic about the patriots just superior in every way and 2nd half like you said excuses excuse excuses....he is sickening to listen to......what a beatdown...love it....its a beautiful thing
    He's always been unlistenable to me & last night was no different.
    "On to 2017"

  7. #7
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    11,528
    Guy fellates the Pats and Giants at every turn. So pathetic that we can't get guys to be simply unbiased and call the game as it plays out in front of them. But they want to sell us all the fairy tale.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

    FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

  8. #8
    Gag on it chrissy... too bad you didn't get your facial.. lmao yuck lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO