Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Shocking nobody - McCown named opening day starter.

  1. #1
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,807

    Shocking nobody - McCown named opening day starter.

    nmnmnmnmnmnm
    "On to 2017"

  2. #2

    McCown names starter

    hahaha. Well, it was clearly Hack's job to lose like I said it was, and he clearly did lose it like I said he could.

    Now we have a "starter" who hasn't taken a figgin practice snap in qbout 2 weeks and didn't take a single snap in either the 2nd or 3rd PS game. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. he played one series in the 1st PS game!!!! LMAO

    But hey, the hope was Hack would be just decent enough to start and he came up so weak in that 3rd PS game.... is what it is.

    I just hope McCown doesn't have his career year here also and f@ck up our draft slot.

    Ehh, what am I worried about, we have Toilet Bowles as our HC. All good.

  3. #3
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,109
    #mccownmagic

    Make sure to win 4 or 5 meaningless games & miss out on the top qb's next year, be such a jets move

    Fire Macaganan for the Hackenberg pick alone!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    hahaha. Well, it was clearly Hack's job to lose like I said it was, and he clearly did lose it like I said he could.

    Now we have a "starter" who hasn't taken a figgin practice snap in qbout 2 weeks and didn't take a single snap in either the 2nd or 3rd PS game. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. he played one series in the 1st PS game!!!! LMAO

    But hey, the hope was Hack would be just decent enough to start and he came up so weak in that 3rd PS game.... is what it is.

    I just hope McCown doesn't have his career year here also and f@ck up our draft slot.

    Ehh, what am I worried about, we have Toilet Bowles as our HC. All good.
    yeahhhh we're gonna play McCown yippee. hack looked like a rookie behind mediocre OL play. Against Detroit you had both backup OT's and C playing and they gave him zero to nill protection and then the Giants Snacks was shoving the c straight into hack almost every damn play. When he got some time he made some solid throws OOPS did i say some time. But the PFF stooges must be watchn another team cause hack is never under pressure .. PFF go back to soccer bitches guys couldnt see sh*t if you were eating it.
    Bowles was never going with a young guy thats not who he is. When you clean house Bowles you go young EVERYWHERE!!! Better yet show me you can be better the Mangini at Defense cause your scheme SUCKS!!! I'm embarrassed to see all the #1 picks who can't make plays

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    #mccownmagic

    Make sure to win 4 or 5 meaningless games & miss out on the top qb's next year, be such a jets move

    Fire Macaganan for the Hackenberg pick alone!
    Yeah he shouldve spent a #1 on that Memphis kid! Oops

  6. #6
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,109
    Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    Yeah he shouldve spent a #1 on that Memphis kid! Oops
    Yeah he actually should have, Lynch at least shows competence beyond the level of a pop warner qb

    I thoroughly believe the talk that in league circles that everyone else had HAckenberg as a 4th or 5th round prospect, he's pathetic.

    He should be cut but won't be because the GM traded up in round 2 for him, all the camp talk was encouraging but to watch him on an NFL field is truly sad.
    Last edited by pope; 08-28-2017 at 10:07 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Yeah he actually should have, Lynch at least shows competence beyond the level of a pop warner qb

    I thoroughly believe the talk that in league circles that everyone else had HAckenberg as a 4th or 5th round prospect, he's pathetic.

    He should be cut but won't be because the GM traded up in round 2 for him
    Yeah he looks awesome with a bunch of all pros at WR and better OL then the Jets at least the Broncos thought hey OT greater then S. But hey Memphis still couldn't beat out the 7th rdr from big time FB power northwestern. Guess what i'm all for darnold regardless of how Hack would play And if darnold plays anywhere near what he did last year with above 68% completions thats some unreal throwing. Problem is can you guarantee he is coming out after his soph year? The only other guy that gets my attention is Rudoplh out of Okla ST right now doesnt get a ton of press. If he plays like last year he will though.

  8. #8
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,109
    Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    Yeah he looks awesome with a bunch of all pros at WR and better OL then the Jets at least the Broncos thought hey OT greater then S. But hey Memphis still couldn't beat out the 7th rdr from big time FB power northwestern. Guess what i'm all for darnold regardless of how Hack would play And if darnold plays anywhere near what he did last year with above 68% completions thats some unreal throwing. Problem is can you guarantee he is coming out after his soph year? The only other guy that gets my attention is Rudoplh out of Okla ST right now doesnt get a ton of press. If he plays like last year he will though.

    Keep hanging on to your Hackenberg dream, he'll be super awesome next year, or maybe year 4 or maybe year 6.

    It's not all about Darnold, there are about 5 other top qb prospects coming out next year, if he's stays then so be it there are other options, all far better crapshoots than f@cking Hackenberg

  9. #9
    Aside from whacky payton manning, can you name any other QB who was a lock top 2 pick who stayed in school?

    if he plays his way into the top 2 slots of the draft he is 100000000% coming out.

    Now, whether he'll REPORT to the shitstain franchise that is the NY Jets, well, that one I don't have the same confidence in.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Keep hanging on to your Hackenberg dream, he'll be super awesome next year, or maybe year 4 or maybe year 6.

    It's not all about Darnold, there are about 5 other top qb prospects coming out next year, if he's stays then so be it there are other options, all far better crapshoots than f@cking Hackenberg
    Gee deflecting much LOL. Josh Rosen really. Allen has nice size but if we are talking Accuracy uh dude is worse then Cam newton. Lamar the runner from Louisville really that guy. This isnt college. so Yeah you got Rudolph and hopefully Rosen and Allen look better. If not better move down and get a FKN OT!!!!!
    As to Hack rather see him struggle then watch the 15 yr vet play. 15 yrs is all i need to know that he was always a BACKUP. And as Mediocre and plain god awful young the WR's are just Send Hack out every game. Trust me i would rather see all the YOUNG guys take their lumps this front office has given them. You get rid of Marshall you keep Decker Nope get rid of him too we need 80 Mill next year for what. No talent at LT in FA mediocre talent elsewhere. WR maybe but no OL and Rookie QB means hopefully we get that i want money who gives a sh*t what happens player at WR. . but hey we got stallions on the DL cause they're awesome at pass protection and run blocking. oH yeah they arent that great at getting to the QB playing defense

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO