-Looks like a backup D-back is gone for some time. Kazee, a draft pick expected to be a backup and special teams type. In the grand scheme don't sound like much. We'll see what the doctors say.

-Sans Julio and Freeman, the starting offense was just,...haha sick. And it aaallllll has to do with Matt Ryan. The boy is a like to Troy Aikman in his prime. Will never forget Michael Irvin say he caught passes from Aikman in practice and he never saw it, the ball,...it was just there. In other words Aikman could place the ball right square in yo hands. Joe Montana comes to mind too, maybe Ken Stabler too.

-interesting how picky the refs are on the Falcons D-backs.ummmm, when they let the Steelers' DBs tug, pull and hold? I wonder sometimes. That happened in Super Bowl 51,...three straight, and I repeat, 3 straight plays the refs called D-holding on the Falcons. No wonder the Patriots had time to come back. Today Falcons D-backs cannot breathe on the receiver. Looks like this'll be some sort of *theme* for the refs this year regarding the Falcons D-backs.dammit

-Impressive was the two tight ends early. Hooper is a sooper athlete for his size. He will be a star. Tiololo or however ya spell his name is a classic pass-catching TE. Hooper is essentially a tackle in the run game and can stretch the field vertically as well. Both have superb hands.

-The game in this area was blacked out on the NFLN,...was shown on WUPA 69 ATL. GOOD. There was Atlanta Falcons reporters all doing the game. There wasn't some Steelers focus at all,...sweet.

-Steelers played a straight up game, other than almost getting the Falcons punter hurt. I shouldn't make a big deal 'bout it but,...Dan Quinn and Mike Tomlin are friends,...but I'm no buddy of Tomlin, sorry. Back when Mike Smith was coach and the Crows went to Pittsburg,...nah, it's take too long to explain.

-As ya'll read my thoughts, it's pretty obvious. The Falcons O-line is very good, the starters, but after them? This unit is very thin unlike any other position on the team. One guy made a good point that when the cuts come there'll be some guys who the Falcons might sign, we'll see.

-Very pleased the Falcons backups matched up well with a deep Steelers team. On defense these kids are ready. There'll be guys cut that other teams will snatch up fast. The Falcons offense? Lawd hope everyone stays healthy. Again, as I repeat me self here, the Falcons defense is ready to rock boys, I promise.

-well, it's almost over, the 2nd PS game and it's pretty much a Steelers' win. Again there wasn't too much Steelers thug plays, maybe a couple.hahaha But nothing blatant. Good luck Steelers,...and btw,...that Heinz Field is absolutely beautiful.