Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Terrorists are Mentally Ill

All Terrorists are Mentally Ill

It's not Christianity or Nazism or Conservatism who made this man run his car into people, just as it wasn't Islam who suicide bombers put on that vest.

They don't do these things because of religion or because of a skin color. They do these things because they are sick.

Fields was diagnosed with schizophrenia and says he recently tried to join the military, but was denied because of a history of anti-psychotic medication.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36127644/c...ed-to-a-victim

He's a Soros operative. Was a leftwing nutjob who infiltrated rightwing groups. This is all staged and paid for by Soros in order to bring chaos. Only idiots like you think this is organic.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

LOL, the Bitiot's gross stupidity is beyond comprehension.

People don't do bad things because of religion? Guess he never heard the words "Allah Akbar", among others.

They never do things because of skin color? Too many examples to list.
    "On to 2017"

Man has choices... yet they never want to take blame.. read the Bible, it will clarify lots of things for ya. It's an evil nature we all have...

AFL you talk about personal responsibility, if this guy is truly sick and determined not fit to stand trial, then it's not right to execute him for murder.

The difference between this terrorist and the islamic terrorist is that this guy got better healthcare and he was given a diagnosis of schitzophrenia

it's not Islam (or Naziism or any other kind of "ism) we should be scared of it's Mental Illness.

all of these mass shooters, serial killers, they have much that in common. More people die of the Flu than of terrorism but if we are going to be scared of one aspect of terrorism, it's the mentally unhinged nature of the people who commit these crimes

note I used the word crime, terrorism is not an act of war. It's a criminal act and the response should be through those channels.

belief systems in and of themselves do not lead a person to do these horrible deeds.

Packers Moderator
    I don't call them sick, I call them evil. I know your side doesn't believe in personal responsibility but it is what it is. The Quran has the word jihad in it. What is the Bible's equivalent?
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Bit you are making a huge reach here. Yeah, this dude is sick, I agree, but you just can't paint that across the board.. it's just not factual, it completely false.. there are bad dudes out there..who buy into a false narrative. They actually think they are doing good by killing americans.. read the hadiths. Why are islamics so disproportionately sick then,? Ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Bit you are making a huge reach here. Yeah, this dude is sick, I agree, but you just can't paint that across the board.. it's just not factual, it completely false.. there are bad dudes out there..who buy into a false narrative. They actually think they are doing good by killing americans.. read the hadiths. Why are islamics so disproportionately sick then,? Ridiculous...
    Do we have evidence of this yet? i.e. that he is certifiably mentally ill, or even ideologically driven by hate?

Is he the frothing-at-the-mouth white power operative he's being portrayed as, or was he held up by a crowd for a long time, and with his car being struck by baseball bats, so he snapped and gunned it?

Seems there is more to this and it may not be the neat & tidy crazy racist the left wants.

Hmmm...I have no idea of the veracity of this report, but you can decide for yourself.

http://yournewswire.com/charlottesville-hillary-soros/
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 08-15-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Hmmm...I have no idea of the veracity of this report, but you can decide for yourself.

http://yournewswire.com/charlottesville-hillary-soros/
    Color me very, very skeptical until or if I see something from a more mainstream source.

I highly doubt that the ACLU made that statement attributed to them in the article.
    "On to 2017"