Thread: This game on any live stream?

Team Owner

This game on any live stream?

And please not the streams that have 6 pop up viruses

Don't know if you found 1 or not Pope, but NFL network will be replaying the game twice.

Tomorrow at 7AM Eastern time & Tuesday at 10AM Eastern time.
    "On to 2017"

Team Owner
    I switched to Apple TV, no nfl network

Oh well, preseason is a snorefest but I did want to see Hackenberg

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    I switched to Apple TV, no nfl network

Oh well, preseason is a snorefest but I did want to see Hackenberg
    They had him on a short leash, almost red light green light. Spoon fed plays. He looks way more accurate and can get the ball anywhere fast. I think they dropped 4 balls on himy in the numbers... zero running game.
    But I only watch about 3 of his possessions.

Reports of the post-game press conference said Titans till away most of the deep routes leading to Hack dinking and dunking.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    Reports of the post-game press conference said Titans till away most of the deep routes leading to Hack dinking and dunking.
    I will say that despite zero running game, stone hands from our fullbacks and penalties.. I like this new OC John morton!! Already! Did we get lucky Here? He seems to have a way of getting guys open. And making things simple. Gruden may be right about this guy.

Ya know what, after all the BS last year about how horrible this kid is and how the Jets were "terrified" to suit him up, he looks just fine. Looked like an NFL QB in PS game #1.

Showed you gobs of TALENT. Showed you unquestionably IMPROVED footwork and poise. Looked the part.

Hey, well done Hack. Keep on DEVELOPING son, you could have a long NFL career.

Accuracy wasn't an issue today. Drops and penalties were. And zero running game. And so so protection. Nice to see a real nfl arm after two years of fluff