Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Celebration of Cult of Diversity, Google Sacrifices Employee

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    You have your truth, I have mine and Kaepernick has his.

bottom line he's speaking up for what he believes in and was blackballed

it's statistically provable that no QB with his above average stats has been unemployed this long in the FA era.

personally, I don't agree with what he says. I am a hand on the heart stand up type of guy. but every man should have a right to make a living

Some billionaires don't like the guy so they have their set of rules for him and a different set of rules for Tim Tebow.

put it another way if Kaepernick was standing up for Christian beliefs and not employed because of it, you'd be outraged. If Tim Tebow was a Satanist, you'd hate his ass.

Kaep could sue the NFL and win, if it wasn't for the anti-trust exception.
    Let's face it, you support him because he's a fellow cop hater. Case closed, done deal.

He can't sue & he knows it because he turned down a valid offer from a team.

And your Christian beliefs just carries your gross stupidity to a new level. Have you heard of any businesses being sued or forced out of business because of their Christian beliefs?
    "On to 2017"

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    You have your truth, I have mine and Kaepernick has his.

bottom line he's speaking up for what he believes in and was blackballed

it's statistically provable that no QB with his above average stats has been unemployed this long in the FA era.

personally, I don't agree with what he says. I am a hand on the heart stand up type of guy. but every man should have a right to make a living

Some billionaires don't like the guy so they have their set of rules for him and a different set of rules for Tim Tebow.

put it another way if Kaepernick was standing up for Christian beliefs and not employed because of it, you'd be outraged. If Tim Tebow was a Satanist, you'd hate his ass.

Kaep could sue the NFL and win, if it wasn't for the anti-trust exception.
    Guess what, who cares. How can he sue, he was made a better offer than fitz.? I'm not overly hateful of his antics, he's pussy whipped
    but he's below 60% completion, if he was 65% he'd be a jet plain an simple warts and all