the daily snark dot com,...gawsh these people.hahaha

Gleaned this via TATF and thought I'd share, and ya'll I swear peeps be having knee-jerk reactions.

The site showed different NFL teams helmets with their "biggest rivals"*colors. They mistakenly chose the Panthers as the #1 rival of the Crows. Again, people forget HIS STO REE.mmm mmm mmm,...it's the Saints idiots. Anyway, here's what they spent time doing which actually, to me, is kinda cool. Here ya are,...

hahaha! and the reverse,...

Amazingly, several Panthers fans said they liked the black helmet, would love the Panthers wearing black helmets,...interesting. And then this,...wooo almost made me sick me self.

I dunno,...but that's like some blasphemy or something. That was the one that got me and many Falcons fans. Sooooo the boys at the daily snark did a good freaking job, kudos.haha funny,...they don't think the Buccaneers are a rival? Well, all they see is the Panthers went to a SB and the next year so did the Falcons. I'm tellin' ya'll, the Bucs are gonna piss some people off when they beat they team. Just sayin' best be puttin' yo ear on the train track rail cause they be coming.