If anyone hasn't been noticing the Tampa Bucs are a very good team. There are many of us who believe they're gonna do some damage to the NFC North and AFC East. Big time QB,...two excellent RBs,...a burner at WR,...fine O-line,...very damped good D-line, a shut down corner,...all the right pieces are there.

The only times I despised the Bucs is when Jon Gruden and Warren Sapp were members of the franchise. Gruden always played up to the camera with his facial scowls,...to me it was like his trademark, fine. Sapp was a trash talkin' giant big ass who could back it up.haha and he was arrested last year trying to buy a bj from an undercover cop.idiot

So I remind all ya'll this team had a future HOFamer at QB,...

And now has a very fine passer,...

Last year the NFC South made many trips to the West Coast. This year?,...

It's the AFC East boys. My fellow Falcons fans HATE the Bucs, Saints and Panthers. I have no problem with the Bucs and Saints(although I consider Sean Payton an arrogant asshole), and the ONLY reason I can't like the panties, right now, is cause of they idiot peacock QB.

Just me,...and others, the Bucs pose the biggest threat to the Falcons winning the division two straight seasons. The Bucs have two former Falcons coaches on offense and defense. Should prove to be great division battles.