Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invoking Isis

Head Coach Material

Invoking Isis

Last year round this time I invoked reverse-voo-doo on the Saints. To this day Matty has a losing record against Nawlins. BUT cause of my spell the Falcons swept the Saints last season, and that should continue. This year?,...let's walk like an Egyptian. So this time I'll invoke the goddess,...Isis. The focus of interest?,...welp like week #7 in Foxboro maybe?hehe But more.

The Falcons have a brutal schedule. Vikings, Patriots, Cowboys, Dolphins, Seahawks, facing the finest division, the NFC South, geeesh man. The Patriots?,...I may be wrong but I saw some serious flaws with they team in SB51. What surprised me was the way the Falcons O dominated AND the defense too, for almost 3 qtrs. I promise all ya'll that Patriots opponents will study film of the game intensely.

This season it's gonna be heiroglyphics and peoples wid dog heads, some have the head of a bull, all sorts of weird stuff. And godesses, such as Iris.

From Geechie voo-doo to invoking ancient powers, this ain't gonna be easy boys. Please stop this 19-0 undefeated season talk. No way I can guarantee such a feat. But if this works you'll get cho Super Bowl appearance. Notice I said just an "appearance?" My monkey ass got the Falcons to a Super Bowl last season excorcising those evil Saints. I was THERE week #17 at the Georgia Dome and the final score?,...Falcons 36 Saints 30. Saints were forced to try an onside kick after scoring a late TD. It failed. Knowing what I know now,...gawd fobid the aints recover that onside kick. They could've won the game outright, not even with OT. So,...back to Isis. She has wings. Most powerful woman-goddess in Egyptian lore. Some suggest she is half human half goddess, whatever, all I want is to give universal power to the Falcons this year. Oh yeah, that reverse voo-doo WORKED! So let's try this method.

One of my favorite Star Trek episodes involves a black cat,...

Her name is Isis. Beautiful baby. Welp, time to feed the dawgs and my baby,...the Queen. Isis

next thursday night in miami 7 oclock

Additional,...no mo being tired!

http://nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?...oach-I-m-tired
    Last edited by Penumbra; 08-05-2017 at 07:25 PM. Reason: addiyional

Head Coach Material

Those Egyptians have great taste in women.

http://nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?...oach-I-m-tired

Head Coach Material
    Oh yeah, just like last season I'm a gonna keep this a 'goin. Last year I invoked voo-doo and it worked. This year am gonna raise the stakes.

Ancient Aliens eh? Am I nuts?,...you betcha. Actually we can perform for others and enjoy the response if any. Well, look at it this way, lots of black folks believe the ancient Egyptians are their ancestors and to a degree I agree. If one takes away the O-lines, QB position and kickers there's very few white guys on the roster. So that's the reason to invoke this ritual.

Last season some of ya'll enjoyed the voo-doo posts. It was fun and it WORKED!haha But it's time to ratchet it up to another level. Last year at this time Falcons fans were like,...ewww we gonna suck, fire Shanny, even myself talkin' bout allll the danged rookies on defense(an NFL record FOUR Falcons rookies started a Super Bowl?). Gimme a break my fellow f****. Oh, no one wants to *report* that 'lil fact. Well boys?,...the best metal goes thru the hottest fire.

It'll be 9 days before the trip to see the Steelers in preseason game #2. The Dolphins were impressive with they depth, we'll see just how *deep* the Steelers are. Isis,...my queenie

Head Coach Material
    The journey begins soon. There is physical healing and healing wounds of the mind. As always time is the great healer but sometimes ya gotta enjoy the gifts of the Universe,...healing

It's a good thing the Falcons are so young in age, the wounds should heal fast. And the older guys are mentally tough. Poor fools like Julio, Matty, Alex, the older guys are forced to deal with the media idiots,...I pity them. Sometimes being reminded ten thousand times of a failure fuels the desire to correct. That's why the invokement of Isis and Egyptian Magic.

Sunday the Falcons visit the,...Steelers w/o Benjamin at QB. Good,...the boy is so damned ugly. As with the Dolphins game last week this'll be a great opportunity to assess depth, ya know, and how both team's depth appear for future analysis. shhhh,...<whisper> it's time for these perennial division winners to begin to crumble under the weight of the younger franchises,...in the AFC South. The Jaguars, Titans especially should test the aging Steelers and guess what? The Steelers face the NFC North division as well, juuuuus like the Falcons do. Sunday,...4:00 EST in Pittsburg,...yech all my memories of Falcons playing there are not good.

Head Coach Material
    Ain't joking,...just like last season when I personally excorcised the demon that the Saints are,...

Why Hell no, I didn't think the Falcons would get to the big game, I just wanted to squash that gnat which are the Saints cause a sweep of the Saints would mean a playoff berth,...and it did. For YEARS the Saints were beating a superior team in the Falcons and it became,...ummmm curious. Maybe Sean Peyton worked his entire season to beat the Falcons, it became strange. So we go from anti-voodoo to hieroglyphs okay?

This is taking it up a step, raising the roof but hell,...it's all fun regardless. And too,...who knows? I may be invoking some serious powers here,...who knows? You damn sure don't

Head Coach Material
    AAAAARRRRRRRGH! No please no! Commentary follows,...

CBS Chicago: Rookie running back Tarik Cohen could play key role

At just 5-foot-6, Bears rookie running back Tarik Cohen is already drawing positive comparisons to Darren Sproles. A fourth-round draft pick for Chicago in this yearís NFL Draft, Cohen finished his career at North Carolina A&T as the MEACís all-time leading rusher.

Chris Emma of CBS Chicago detailed why Cohen fits the comparison to Sproles, and why he could play a key role for the Bears offense in 2017. Per Emma, Cohen will operate as the No. 2 back behind starter Jordan Howard and possesses speed, the ability to operate as a receiver out of the backfield and toughness.

Holy of holies, Darren Sproles? My gawsh man, Sproles TORMENTED the Falcons defense when he played in Nawlins. I mean he's on the list of top 5 guys who were literal Falcons killers. Gives me shivers. Well, my baby is gonna have to provide sum serious Egyptian magic this Sunday in Chicargo.

Scary stuff man,...I was definitely pleased when Sproles went to another team.

Head Coach Material
    Lions were worshiped by the ancient Egyptians and associated them with certain divine powers. There are numerous descriptions of lions in ancient Egyptian art. The lions are thought to have been bred in sanctuary precincts, where they were ritually fed and buried in a sacred animal necropolis. A lion mummy has been found,...

Ohhhh, to have a big cat as a pet. Not feasible of course cause they can pretty much bite yo head off.

Well, the Falcons have beaten some Bears and some meat packers. It'll be different battling lions,...

Geesh what are you Egyption? All these black cats and stuff are more suited for Panthers lore. Besides all the crap they came up with like astrology, is all fake science. Who can use that to predict NFL games?

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Geesh what are you Egyption? All these black cats and stuff are more suited for Panthers lore. Besides all the crap they came up with like astrology, is all fake science. Who can use that to predict NFL games?
    Understandable uninitiated would find this,...curious. But I will correct you. Like last year when I used reverse voo-doo on the Saints now, which there's always a cost when ya do things like dat such as that excruciating loss in the Super Bowl, my intent is not to predict games. I'm directing energies and ya know why? People in the media, fans of other teams have more power than they *think* as thoughts have wings so say the Rosicrusions,...oh yeah, the Rosae Crux have deep ties to ancient Egypt. I could go into detail but I have a game to watch.

Panthers' lore? hahahahahaha what damned lore are you referring to? There were black cats before that franchise was born, and I really think all black cats should be offended to be thought of as anything but *Charlotte* Panthers.

Head Coach Material
    So now it's Buffalos,...

Oh yeah, Egypt has some of them thar buffylows. They aren't as big as Amurican Buffylows but still pretty big,...

But there's sumthin' a waitin' on those hairy beasts,...