Thread: TC begins!,...trash talking

Head Coach Material

TC begins!,...trash talking

TC has begun! At this very moment the Falcons are on the field baby! It's a nice morning, around 78 degrees BUT the humidity is at 87%!. They'll be some serious sweatin' fer sher. Now,...lemme share a conversation with a long time Patriots fan to set the tone, perhaps, for the Falcons season.

My bud and I hadn't talked for some years,...caught him on FB when he looked me up to say some things 'bout the SB. Called him and we talked for about two hours. Ya'll,...I learn so much from some people it makes me look smart. But maybe I'm being smart by realizing true truth if that makes sense. It was a fascinating football conversation, I could make a dozen posts. Well, here's one jist that struck me.

He said at one point, "you're gonna see some fights and personal fouls this season."

Immediately I knew what he was saying. During a game a trash talkin' say, Panther or Cowboy player will quip some BS 'bout losing the SB in the way the Falcons did. Ohhhhh lawd! I've played the game and I SWEAR to everyone trash talking motivates the opposition, fact. And if a trash talker incites that SB loss? Man, that'll make things personal. haha thus the personal fouls. It's one thang to insult yo momma but to rub failure in one's face is different.

So I said to my bud this paraphrasing me self,..."they is gonna be as much Falcons drama this season as we've gone thru since the Mike Vick era." He agreed. Well, drama always attracts attention from lots of peoples. haha some of us avoid the BS as much as possible. Oh one last thang,...my bud is scared to death, just as I have been preaching so we agree that regardless what the media says the Dolphins could unseat his Patriots in the AFC East. And when I reminded him the Pats face the NFC South, asked him to predict the Pats' wins,...he said he'd be glad for a 10 win season. I teased that a 10 win season for the Patriots is almost like a losing season and reminded some 10-6 teams don't make the playoffs. Well, it's here! There'll be tons of TC news spilling.

Head Coach Material
    Belichick spies on the Falcons today! A helicopter was photographing the Falcons @ TC today. According to facility officials no helicopters or planes are allowed to fly over the facility.

Pats fans are scoffing but hey,...it's a FACT the Pats have cheated before so???