Thread: Ya gonna get cut boy?

Head Coach Material

Ya gonna get cut boy?

Well,...guess I'm Donnie Trump. In the last two years Donnie has been attacking the media. That is a fact boys and girls. And I find it worthy to hold those people in the media with an air of disdain given they history. Beyond politics, the sports medium has poor record in say,...promoting certain teams over others? Oh, sorry,...there's more ratings and marketability with some and we'll just ignore,...NO rather we'll find flaws in the poor teams we can't get the hits, the ratings. Honestly I'm baffled at their idiocy. No need to go in a ranthahaha but geesh man, there's ratings and MONEY to be made if you get off that stupid high horse and include ALL 32 teams in a positive light.

This leads me to, this. Vaughn McClure is espen's Falcons beat writer. He's from,...Chicago. Dammit that alone should explain everything right there. One writer for the Falcons, Furman Bisher now deceased was the last *journalist* who was raised in the area where the Falcons reside. Len Pasquarelli, Matt Winklejohn, Orlando Ledbetter were and are alllllll transplants from,...up North? Aren't there any writers in the South whom can even write? I dunno ya'll but this shit is just,...obvious.

So let's see here,...McClure says 5th round pick, RB Brian Hill will be cut. hahaha shit man, I just laughed. Okay, am gonna try not to curse and be mean but this guy is an idiot. And I could and prolly will explain why and I will right now, you idiot. In what fashion, the ONLY area, did the Falcons offense struggle last season? Short yardage and goal line situations if you even watched the games idiot. Hill is 220 lbs and runs with *authority* and was drafted SOLELY upon that fact idiot,...Wyoming Cowboys? GO BACK and watch the boy's videos you idiot. His highlights are there for everyone to see you uninformed f***. oops sorry <sigh>McClure stated Hill had a "bad passing camp" or something, amazing idiocy. To the point I feel he has no regard for the Falcons in any sense. The milk dud head is a Bears fan,...and guess where the Falcons start the 2017 season? We'll see the truth come out, noooooooo damned doubt.

I told ya,...don't ya hate when someone says I TOLD YOU? Gonna require thick skin but under that skin will be blood that bleeds Falcons. You Falcons fans are the laughing stock,...for now. I promise there's gonna be some serious payback in one form or the other.

Hey Brian,...you'll be great. Never mind these,...peoples

Head Coach Material
    Well, well,...guess what? Hill didn't get CUT you idiot. What's ridiculous is most of these guys never played the game unless like Roger Goodell, they played pop warner and that gives them the right to suggest a guy will be cut? Man, that's heartless as HELL. These guys are *trying* to make a living, especially a 5th round draft pick. <sigh> guess I must repeat myself. Man, this gets old.

Hill was drafted cause he's a bruiser running damned back okay? Last season the Falcons struggled inside the opponent's 10 yd line simply cause Freeman and Coleman are kinda like finesse backs. Hill is a damned bruiser. So there, can this not be any more clear to you pop warner types? I swear to,...okay, did Hill struggle in preseason?,...it appeared so. BUT he never carried the ball behind the starting O-line at ALL. Now that the roster is cut he'll get more reps with the starters.

It's fun to reveal the experts aren't quite the experts and the funny thang is, they bring it on theyselves. Every damped time.

Donnie has it in for journalists lately, though why? It's a declining field, and their current average salary trails most other professions. Hill has a good RB name, that's why he's a lock. Think Calvin Hill.

Wyoming is the same school that Jim Kiick attended. I really like power backs, too but unfortunately the Falcons will be attending to his ankle injury instead of putting him into play Sunday. Probably I mean.

Head Coach Material
    well ya see,...no I see you are a well informed NFL fan. When I refer to politics, as you noted in another thread, it's a thing to be reckoned with. The NFL is full of politics, as you so correctly pointed out. But I appreciate your thoughts muchly. to coin a new word.

In a way, we are more informed, more edumacated 'bout the game than they are,...but we have to know these youngsters in the media are not like we are. They don't know HIS stoooreee like we do. We know there are areas on a roster that must be attended to. Some of these KIDS are apparently unaware of the aspects of the finer points of the game, even guys like McClure and pretty much all of the espen crew. wow,...so Jim Kiick went to Wyoming. ah the memories,...Kiick was the 3rd RB behind Csonka and Mercury and he was literally awesome inside the 10 yard line. That is what the Falcons were thinking hiring the guy(Hill).

You are wunnerful thank you. Wish I could fly down to Florida and meet you, talk 'bout the 1970's Dolphins. Ankles heal quick, from experience. A roll of tape and maybe a shot.

Interesting,...what you said. Agreed, the media has become so laughable no one takes they crap for anything anymore.