Denver traded OT Ty Sambrailo to Atlanta for a 2018 fifth-round pick, per source. Nice but if anyone remembers Vic Beasley abused this guy in Denver last season,...but a good trade. Given what we saw with the backups on the line this preseason, he's an upgrade. Denver fans have a lot praise for Sambrailo as seen on their message boards.

This wouldn't have happened, this trade, in years past. I'm not certain if GM Dimitroff has changed the way he works, just dunno. Maybe there's a sense of urgency knowing there's only so many *windows* in the form of years a team has to win a Super Bowl. Matt Ryan is getting old boys and is about to get some serious money from Arthur Blank with a new contract in 2018. If the Falcons have failed in building this impressive roster in any way, it's possible there's been no effort to draft a QB in later rounds to develop.

And then I wonder if all this is,...Dan Quinn. I get the feeling Dimitroff is a goober. He's a West Coast type who likes to snow board. I think he allows the head crotch to call the free agency, draft and trade game. This trade is a no brainer if a team is lacking in an area like the Falcons still are. But there's lots of things that have to happen with a trade so the entire Falcons staff at Flowery Branch should receive credit. But it just feels like Quinn is like Captain Kirk of the USS DirtyBird or something.

It's a good thang the Falcons attended to a problem cause that there winder is open this year. According to some Broncos fans, they said they'll miss Sambrailo's ability to play guard and tackle.

Yeah, that's it,...there's some ants in some pants in the Falcons' camp. And good because every team the Falcons face this season are very talented, maybe not the Jetshahaha watch the Jets beat the Falcons since I said that. But there is no slouch NFL teams anymore. Some say teams like the Lions are awful but hey, on any given Thursday, Saturday and Sunday,...a week from tomorrow we'll learn lots 'bout the Falcons. Please lawd let the Falcons win big so I don't have to hear whining Falcons fans, PLEASE!