Thread: birds of a feather

Head Coach Material

birds of a feather

It'll be good to see the Arizona Cardinals Saturday. Historically the Cards have been a solid, well mannered NFL franchise, always. Well, other than Conrad Dobler.haha You older fans remember him. But yeah, oh yeah there's always talk during the game but I don't recall many personal fouls or scuffles when these two teams meet. BUT it is true when these teams meet the referees get drunk or something and some games it benefitted either team, weird.

The Cards were 7-8-1 last season as the Seahawks, again, won the NFC West. On a side note in that thought, the Hawks are long in tooth and are ready to stumble. But I'd keep an eye on the Rams. They got a QB who *could* turn the franchise around. It'll be interesting analyzing the Cards Saturday to see if they're ready to win that division.

The Cards have one of the best, imo, het crotches in the league. Bruuuuuuuuuuuce is a guy who knows more 'bout football in his little pinky than all of us combined. The Cards resemble they het crotch, disciplined and effective. Now unfortunately we don't get to see the Cards mucho since they aren't televised here mucho at all, so I can't critique this team and reasons why they won just 7 games, but history shows a 7 win season can be a platform year for better thangs. For instance the 1997 Falcons went 7-9 then went 14-2 the next year with the same players/coaches,...stability is what Arians brings to that table.

It's been a long time since I attended a Falcons Cardinals game, like way back in 1990,...the Cards beat the crap outta the Falcons with TWO pick sixes, ugalee for Falcons. But from friends who have season tickets through the years they aaalllll say Cardinals fans are well behaved,...unlike Saints, Panthers fans. But then the Cards aren't a division foe so there ya go.

Dang it's just Thursday morning and the wait is 'bout to make some of us bust. Welcome to Atlanta you Zona Cards.

Well Bruce's slur name Aryan originally had been attributed to peeps who spoke Indo-European and settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran. Fast forward later the precursors of the Alt/Right known as Aryan Yahoo's as they are called in the Skinny Puppy Album, appropriated (if that is an appropriate term for it) the Aryan name for the Brotherhood meeting and stuff. Not that they were all bro's, though

And then who's this here, Aryane Steinkopf ? Some kind of Spanish model

Head Coach Material
    What in the hail are you,...okay I'll play. You must be a historian whether pro or amateur, like me, an amateur. But I reside in the present,...for now. And this is btw a football forum, not a place to be like a Hitler standing on tables in bars inciting folks. It don't work that way here and I please hope that warning is taken not as an attack but hey man,...we all's gots ta get along don't we?

Will say this,...Atlanta, GA is one of the MOST progressive Cities in the cuntree. 78% AA, .00008% alt right bullcrap and 60 plus %
    black activists. Good lawd, imagine yo name is Stalin, Adolph and Robert Lee who was dismissed at espen cause of his name? And he's Asian?

Again, this is a football ONLY forum, yeah I can say the Falcons owner is Jewish but to dig down and try to make a point is non-sequitur, a waste of time since we do presently live in the present,...as the clock ticks. Geeshus Christ try to stay positive. It'll be over before ya know it. Now to the women,...ahem the blue eyed blonde? THAT would take some time and for good reason. That 2nd pic?,...she's a skank no thanks and the 3rd one would be jusssssssst for fun. Might wanna take a shower afterwards while she steals yo billfold.

Na, I didn't even think of all that. But to disregard politics of football is contrary to the undertones of many of your own themes, you know about the media on the Falcons. Now I think you were right saying that we don't get coverage of the Cardinals or for that matter even Dallas or any of those West teams. That's why I guess I end up disregarding those forums, and I think the same kind of thing happens to the Falcons by the media.

It's not entirely political then. Look at the entire NFC South and you see new teams that lack the nostalgic glory of the old NFL. Falcons balanced the AFC expansion, Saints franchise started the year after, then the Bucs and finally Panthers are all young teams.

There's no Knute Rockne effects to all you all young teams, but that's not to ignore a power shift underway. I think the old NFL teams of the north-east and central US are played out. Maybe their ownership is expiring or transitioning into something else.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    There's no Knute Rockne effects to all you all young teams, but that's not to ignore a power shift underway. I think the old NFL teams of the north-east and central US are played out. Maybe their ownership is expiring or transitioning into something else.
    10-4 good buddy. A power shift comes often in pro sports unless we're talkin' Yankees, Red Socks, Cardinals(baseball), Patriots and Steelers.

Interesting you mention a power shift,...guess we'll find out soon. The Steelers and Packers have aging rosters, so are the Patriots.