As the World turns,...like sand thru the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. AJC writer, Mark Bradley has just stepped in a pile of dog shit once again. Well, here's what he wrote and it reminded me of the Akashic records. Ya can read the entire article at AJC.com.

Apologies for sounding so gloomy-doomy, but the Falcons convene for camp coming off what I maintain is the single most crushing defeat on record. They might have it within them to become uncrushed. They might be good enough to do as Golden State just did – flub one title and*seize the next. But for them to do that, they’ll have to get past the loss for which no precedent exists. Good luck, guys.-Mark Bradley AJC.com

This sounds good to me. Lemme go back to 1999 with Mister Bradley. These writers, like all media types, seem to think no one remembers shit. Oh no Bradley,...not this damned time BOY.

Alice A. Bailey wrote in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3 – Union achieved and its Results (1927):
The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire

Keen desire,...that feeling was so damned close, the desire to win a Super Bowl. haha describes many Falcons fans. Back to 1999 and Mister Bradley. Wish I could post his words with reference so ya'll will take my word for it. Believe me, I recall it aaallll way to well. Well, after the loss in SB 33 to John Elway/Mike Shanahan Mister Bradley proclaimed the Falcons had started a DYNASTY. Oh yeah,...Mark really is a Falcons fan but even me self back then in 1999 raised an eyebrow over his claim. Back then I and others saw a huge turnover of players,...old timers retiring, others gone to free agency. The offense still had QB Chris Chandler and RB Jamaal Anderson but lost WR Tony Martin and defense was literally gutted. Result?,...a 5 win season. Today Mark isn't so,...ummmm,...bold maybe?

It's proof these well paid writers juuuuuust don't see what's right in front of them LOTS of times. Man, good grief, must I have to lecture so called professionals? All here at the ********.com has agreed the present Falcons roster is as talented as ever. Yeah, the D is still young but been thru a helluva fire last season. No one can argue the Falcons offense is nothing less than imposing.

Ms. Bailey was very right,..."Union achieved and its results" from imagination and desire. So yeah ya'll,...it's just perfect that Mark Bradley takes his stance. To me it proves we can expect to see some great Falcons football in 6 weeks.