Thread: The memory remains

Head Coach Material

The memory remains

memory still remainsah!

Fortune fame, mirror vain, gone insane but the memory still remains
    Ash to ash, dust to dust, fade to BLACK but the memory remains
    Heavy SB rings hold cigarettes up to lips that time forgets
    While the nowhere crowd cries the nowhere tears of honor-Metallica

At the TATF forum, where the big boys reside, a guy juuuuust cain't let it go and was and will be admonished,...in essence he'll be spanked.haha He entered a piece 'bout the Patriots history of cheating providing news articles and all that stuff. Spygate, recording the Rams walk-thru before the SB, football inflation and of course in the guy's post he KNOWS there's more not reported cause the Pats are media faves in the Nawtheast which is true that. But just <sigh>

At the Jets-Addict, well, reading those guys posts revealed a serious hatred for the Pats and of course man. They are division rivals, geesh. There's been Falcons posts that shock me the level of hate for the Saints and Panthers, hell add the Bucs too,...there are a handful of Falcons fans who want Tampa/St.Pete to fall into the Gulf of Mexico, I swear a guy actually posted that.haha So,...Jets fans have the right to hate on New England,...NOT Falcons fans.

Yo team got they ass beat dawg, eat it and like it mane. Look at this way,...the Bills lost 4 bowls and some of those players and Marv Levy have bronze busts in Canton mane. Sit back, take a deep breath through yo nose and exhale thru yo mouf. Try to *enjoy* the simple fact the Falcons currently posess the most talented roster in the NFC,...and if say, iggles, Packers, Seahawks fans wanna argue the point fine. It'd be fun to compare rosters and smile all the while cause they already know and we know this fact of NFL life.

One mo piece of advice,...nobody cares how bad you be butthurt. And to complain 'bout ennythang is juuuuust a 'lil childish boy. Be a man, take yo medicines and start thinking 'bout the NFC North and AFC East. We're talkin' Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Bills, Dolphins and the rest. If ya wallow in an ugly past that'd be where you stay,...and get left behind.

Like twisted vines hat grow, swallow mansions whole
    In the light of a lonely faded prima donna
    btw,...band members are Raiders fans

At the TATF forum, where the big boys reside, a guy juuuuust cain't let it go and was and will be admonished,...in essence he'll be spanked. He entered a piece 'bout the Patriots history of cheating providing news articles and all that stuff. Spygate, recording the Rams walk-thru before the SB, football inflation, and of course in the guy's post he KNOWS there's more not reported cause the Pats are media faves in the Nawtheast which is true that.
    What is the TATF forum? Was that a Jet Addict on this site?

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    What is the TATF forum? Was that a Jet Addict on this site?
    One of my best sources is TATF. I get inside stuff there, have a few old friends but I don't post there. They provide so much quality info,...some of them are undercover Falcons staff in some manner or another,...shhhhh. Jets fans intensely despise the Patriots.

It's Talk About The Falcons at their official NFL site.