Thread: Sched, Belichick, Panthers D

Head Coach Material

Sched, Belichick, Panthers D

After roaming the NFL matrix there's 3 thangs that stuck out.

-From Oct. 22 to Nov. 20, 4 of Atlanta’s 5 games are on the road and the 1 home game they'll host the Cowboys. The Falcons have 3 games in 12 days heading into December. 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games are against NFC South opponents. Only 5 of the 13 teams on the Falcons schedule had losing records in 2016. The other 8 had a 83-44-1 combined mark. Well, well,...cain't nobody say the Falcons have an easy schedule this year. Kindof like when people said the 2015 5-0 Falcons were lucky.haha I love to rub that in. Yeah, Atlanta will host this guy's team,...

-Bill Belichick will have both of his sons coaching under him this season. The Patriots coach’s youngest son, Brian Belichick, is set to rise from scouting assistant to coaching assistant, according to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald. A 2016 college graduate, Brian Belichick will join older brother — the Patriots’ second-year safeties coach — on the sideline in an as-of-yet unspecified capacity. profootballrumors hmmmmm,...family matters happens all the time with NFL retired players' sons making rosters and it's big time family matters when it comes to NFL coaching. Shanahans, Moras, Ryans, now the Belichick tree.

-The Panthers 2016 2nd round pick, cornerback Bradberry, has broken his wrist and will be fine come training camp and prolly won't miss time at OTAs. Reason I mention this is this,...no one, even Panthers fans, are talking 'bout the new Panthers secondary. Boys, from what I saw later in the season last year,...it looks like the Cats' secondary will be juuuuuuust fine. Both the Panthers and Falcons defenses, once all those rookies became haha seasoned, improved in the latter portion of last season. I noticed that the Panthers' young cover guys were showing a *swagger* in November and December after getting they buns toasted early on. Same with the Falcons rookies. As advised to my Panthers buddies last year at this time,...getting rid of Josh Norman and rebuilding would benefit the Panthers and ya'll watch and see. Yeah it was rough after appearing in SB50 then losing games the next year. And that could happen to Atlanta this season. It'd be easy to predict the Panthers' 2017 defense will be much improved this year,...and I do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    After roaming the NFL matrix there's 3 thangs that stuck out.

-From Oct. 22 to Nov. 20, 4 of Atlanta’s 5 games are on the road and the 1 home game they'll host the Cowboys. The Falcons have 3 games in 12 days heading into December. 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games are against NFC South opponents. Only 5 of the 13 teams on the Falcons schedule had losing records in 2016. The other 8 had a 83-44-1 combined mark. Well, well,...cain't nobody say the Falcons have an easy schedule this year. Kindof like when people said the 2015 5-0 Falcons were lucky.haha I love to rub that in. Yeah, Atlanta will host this guy's team,...
    Yea that's three straight roadies but the last game is not far, say the next state up.