-Looks like a football game in Atlanta will be the after thought. This new stadium is incredible. Restaurants, wet bars, Falcons/NFL teams stores and no court room in the basement to deal with unruly fans.haha that was a joke see? This venue will be unique to say the least,...almost gaudy to a degree. This'll meet patrons of Falcons games this year,...

-Timing is interesting sometimes. The Saints will most likely sign Adrian Peterson,...cool. How long ago was this signing in the works? Reason I ask is, guess which teams meet on MNF to open the season? Another reason is Sean Payton has never been a run-first offensive mind. Yeah yeah there have been games that Payton would run the ball more to throw the opposing defense a curve but Adrian Peterson? I dunno,...somethin' just don't fit there. *stop gap while rebuilding?*

-Where's the band wagon types? On one flaming, open season, anything goes Falcons message board site if the members see a band wagoneer posting(as they call 'em), they attack them for not being there in lean times. It is a brutal place to, well lemme just say ya best be careful what ya say. Anyway one guy is so cool and he's a Panthers fan! His user name is Sam Mills which indicates he's a seasoned person and he knows his football. He's one of us who, instead of spreading pure hate towards your division opponents, enjoys the battles between teams within the NFC South. Lawd knows I unlike more teams around the league more so than the Saints, Bucs and Panthers.

-Was predicted there'd be lots of jostling of draft positions come Thursday. Funny the draft exposes desperation, desire and deception. The Falcons giving away draft picks to move up so they could draft Julio Jones was initially criticized. Those critics are eating they criticisms.

-Guess I'll repeat meself but,...ya'll best keep an eye on the Tampa Buccaneers. And to repeat,...the NFC North and AFC East have they hands full with NFC South teams this here yeaah. The Bucs as a team with its' roster reminds me of the 2015 Panthers, solid roster and very good coaches. The Falcons went 5-1 within the division last year losing only to the Bucs.

-To my Bronco babe,...never did I rub that Falcons win at Denver in your face baby, not me style ya see. To my Rhode Island Patriots babe,...why did you rub that loss in my nose, you BRAT?!?haha