"On to 2017"

Team Owner
    2-14

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    2-14
    LOL

Assistant Coach
    Maybe 1- 15

Hmmm there some winnable games in there sh******T. Oh well. may have to trade up to get a shot at big three next year.

Last year we felt we cold start out 0-7 very easily. This year I think we could easily lose our last 7. I'm seeing 3-13.

When we start 2-3 or maybe even 3-2 the "fooled" will be thumping their chests & saying I told you so.

Then they will be thoroughly entertained as we don't win another game all season.
    "On to 2017"

Loving this darn near perfect schedule. Thirteen of 16 games at 1 PM on Sunday.
    "On to 2017"

Team Owner
    Great. I am really excited to hand over 3 #1 picks and a 2nd and get 2nd or 3rd crack at the available QBs. Oh well, maybe I can be entertained during the Browns, Bills and Dolphins games though. Yippee.

We NEED to be throwing these games outright. It[s a rebuilding year. We have zero expectations to be competitive. If Petty or Hack is winning, sit them in the 4th and play the other guy to "get them developmental experience". Run the same play for the whole 4th Q. Start snapping the ball through the damn uprights if you have to. Do whatever you have to to go 0-16 if that is what it takes.

Whoever gets the #1 will NEVER trade it away if Darnold is what we think he is. Like the Colts with Luck, there was never a sceanrio where they were gonna trade the pick. We will be picking 5th and praying that a team with the top 3 picks doesn't need a QB and then we will have to pay a fortune to find out if we have the next RG3/Leif/Mirer or McNabb/Mariotta/Wentz.

I'm not one for using historical parallels, because that's stupid....but for you numerologist idiots that do.....I definitely like our track record better with the #1 overall picks (Namath/Keyshawn) vs the #2 overall picks (Blair Thomas/Lam Jones).
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.