Thread: A quickie

Head Coach Material

A quickie

Just some stuff and observations,...

-Julio's toe surgery was successful. 2 weeks after the procedure, ironically done in Charlotte(hope the surgeon isn't a Panthers fan), Julio's feeling fine, no crutches.

-All is happy happy as GM Thomas Dimitroff said "our arrow is pointed up." Well duh Tommy, anyone can look at the roster and come to that conclusion. And recently the Falcons extended Rich McKay's contract as team president. Essentially the Falcons have three GMs on they staff. McKay is a big time NFL figure. He'll be at the competition committee meeting as they all muse over rule changes.

-Our beloved media, geeshus,...well it's interesting Patriots fans have behaved, by not rubbing Falcons fans noses in pile of dog poop, with class whilst the media,...pffft, get used to it Falcons fans. 28-3 Prolly the best thang to do is simply NOT watch nor listen to espen/thenfln/ and know why?,...cause all that matters is kick-off. Pregame shows on Sunday are a complete waste of time as well. As I preached before, we fans *know* more than THEY DO! That includes former NFL coaches and players as we know it's a media game.

-Well, introducing the Falcons new right guard,...

That'd be Hugh Thornton starting 32 of the 37 games that he appeared in during his three seasons with the Colts. But his health was an issue missing 11 games in his three seasons and three straight seasons ending on injured reserve. 6'3" 320 lbs. and it's funny,...from my experience involved with sports there are huge monsters like Thornton whom are the wimpiest of all. haha in this case size don't matter.

-Back to those former coaches/players blabbing. Guys like Troy Aikman and Marshall Faulk are complete idiots cause when they spout they stuff it's biased. They are the biggest homeys in the whole wide wurl! I mentioned those two cause they hate the Falcons, especially Troy boy. Hey, after decades of disrespect?,...haha ya'll cain't touch some of us anymore. The former coaches now media members are more PC, naturally.

-It's unusual the Falcons aren't sitting in a position come draft day to snatch a starter. Thang is, as I've said, the roster is set baby. OUR OBOROS

Thug Horton is huge bro look at the right bicep, its like my waist size.

Hey how do you get in the forum from an outside computer?
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 03-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Packers Moderator
    NFLfans.com/x. I guess we are the x-factor
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Thug Horton is huge bro look at the right bicep, its like my waist size.

Hey how do you get in the forum from an outside computer?
    Look at his lower legs below his knees. Those lower legs is the problem carrying around 320 lbs.

Sometimes I can get here, and gleefully so hehe, by searching THESUPERBIRDSOFTHESOUTH. This(nflfans), is a vast site and even vaster if you will, some 10 years ago. Each forum is like its' own site, or was in the past. As Packfan said it's now nflfans.com/x hahaha the x factor?

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by packfan1 View Post
    NFLfans.com/x. I guess we are the x-factor
    Hey PackFan! I dunno bout bein' some x factor but then this place does have a West Coast flavor if you will. Rams forum is always bustling. Panthers is too. Message boards are the best place to learn bout other teams. haha I know more about the Jets than most Jets fans here, who btw will face the Falcons this year. I post in several venues and am happy to share. To me it's fun and is a diversion from other things.