Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks exposes "US glass house on foreign election involvement"

I still want to know how the Russians affected our election, other than by telling the truth about Hillary. How dare they. Zzzzzzz. Keep deflecting and wasting . That's what the left is best at.

The Leftists loved WikiLeaks when it exposed information on the Bush administration but they still haven't learned about double edged swords, have they.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    The Leftists loved WikiLeaks when it exposed information on the Bush administration but they still haven't learned about double edged swords, have they.
    Just like they love illegal leaks coming from the intelligence community now and don't care about an Administration spying on an opposition campaign..

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I still want to know how the Russians affected our election, other than by telling the truth about Hillary. How dare they. Zzzzzzz. Keep deflecting and wasting . That's what the left is best at.
    Exactly, the truth is the enemy. And they love to spin it as sinister against the opposition when there's literally nothing to see here..i.e. "no there there".