Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks exposes "US glass house on foreign election involvement"

I still want to know how the Russians affected our election, other than by telling the truth about Hillary. How dare they. Zzzzzzz. Keep deflecting and wasting . That's what the left is best at.

The Leftists loved WikiLeaks when it exposed information on the Bush administration but they still haven't learned about double edged swords, have they.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    The Leftists loved WikiLeaks when it exposed information on the Bush administration but they still haven't learned about double edged swords, have they.
    Just like they love illegal leaks coming from the intelligence community now and don't care about an Administration spying on an opposition campaign..

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I still want to know how the Russians affected our election, other than by telling the truth about Hillary. How dare they. Zzzzzzz. Keep deflecting and wasting . That's what the left is best at.
    Exactly, the truth is the enemy. And they love to spin it as sinister against the opposition when there's literally nothing to see here..i.e. "no there there".

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I still want to know how the Russians affected our election, other than by telling the truth about Hillary. How dare they.
    besides the Wikileak stuff and the oddly timed Comey letter

the Russians created fake news websites (that many in this forum still visit to this day) talking about pedophilia in the basements of pizza places (that don't actually have basements.

Their goal wasn't to elect Donald Trump. Their goal was to destabilize our democracy and show everyone that our elections are rigged too. They wanted Trump to lose and all of his supporters to claim it was rigged. They wanted Americans to lose faith in the free press. They wanted Trump to not accept the outcome and perhaps even create an armed revolt of some kind. They believed all the polls, and didn't think Trump was actually going to win. They wanted Hillary to win and preside over a divided country. they wanted to say to their own people "look, government is screwed up everywere"

but instead our democracy actually prevailed and we all elected a man no one can control, not even Russia. He can't even control himself. Uncertainty is the enemy of all establishment institutions. Russia is part of the establishment, believe it or not. They wanted to spoil Hillary's victory and make their dictatorship look good.

They didn't want this outcome.
    Last edited by bitonti; 03-23-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Exactly, the truth is the enemy. And they love to spin it as sinister against the opposition when there's literally nothing to see here..i.e. "no there there".

Notice how the amoeba brained cherry picker conveniently ignored this post when replying to this thread.

They don't come any more pathetic than ggtonti!
    "On to 2017"