Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks exposes "US glass house on foreign election involvement"

Team Owner
    No one tried to influence the US election more than the US Pravda and the US intelligence community

Forget foreign elections, they rigged the democratic primary and then the media such as CNN colluded with the democrats and were caught doing so, Fox News's Megyn Kelly worked on behalf of the Bushes & Rubio to take down Trump. NBC released the trump tape and the intelligence community launched the fake Russia storyline in the last month before the election.

Russia has nothing on the scum in the US govt and media, they influence every US election
    Last edited by pope; 03-21-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    No one tried to influence the US election more than the US Pravda and the US intelligence community

Forget foreign elections, they rigged the democratic primary and then the media such as CNN colluded with the democrats and were caught doing so, Fox News's Megyn Kelly worked on behalf of the Bushes & Rubio to take down Trump. NBC released the trump tape and the intelligence community launched the fake Russia storyline in the last month before the election.

Russia has nothing on the scum in the US govt and media, they influence every US election
    After hearing Comey yesterday, being fed prepared questions and repeating prepared answers--to generate headlines, I have come to the conclusion that the entire "intelligence community" needs to be vetted, probed, and DRAINED.

Which begs the obvious question,... who would do this? Who is the last line of defense when it comes to integrity and trust for the American people in their government and institutions? Certainly not the corrupt DMC, the corrupt media, nor the hacks in the federal courts.

Who can one trust these days? It's a very troubling thought indeed, and why institutions like Wikileaks are essential. Not to "influence elections", but to EXPOSE TRUTH; since the normal avenues are not holding up their end of the deal.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 03-21-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    After hearing Comey yesterday, being fed prepared questions and repeating prepared answers--to generate headlines, I have come to the conclusion that the entire "intelligence community" needs to be vetted, probed, and DRAINED.

Which begs the obvious question,... who would do this? Who is the last line of defense when it comes to integrity and trust for the American people in their government and institutions? Certainly not the corrupt DMC, the corrupt media, nor the hacks in the federal courts.

Who can one trust these? It's a very troubling thought indeed, and why institutions like Wikileaks are essential. Not to "influence elections", but to EXPOSE TRUTH; since the normal avenues are not holding up their end of the deal.

Sessions is the top cop and yet he "recused" himself, I'm sure one of the GOP subverts like Preibus or Pence told him to do so. He's the one who should have investigations into all this yet not a peep from the Keebler elf.

If I were Trump I never would have retained Comey, not sure what genius gave him that advice (again I'm sure a GOP subvert).

Comey NEEDS TO GO ASAP! He's a political hack.

Sessions is the top cop and yet he "recused" himself, I'm sure one of the GOP subverts like Preibus or Pence told him to do so. He's the one who should have investigations into all this yet not a peep from the Keebler elf.

If I were Trump I never would have retained Comey, not sure what genius gave him that advice (again I'm sure a GOP subvert).

Comey NEEDS TO GO ASAP! He's a political hack.
    Absolutely.

And he showed exactly why yesterday. He was willing to discuss a current investigation into Trump's associates, but no one else. He played cute & coy and refused to implicate anyone but Trump and his "associates" (who, btw, continue to say BRING IT ON and yet silence). The questions yesterday were just like the ones in the cabinet hearings, the same thing over and over and over about Trump and Russia, DESPITE NO EVIDENCE IN 8 F#$KING MONTHS!!! They have deliberately pounded this narrative over and over to make the "big lie" come to fruition.

But even more troubling than Comey's willingness to go along with this charade, is his m.o. of protecting the left and attacking the right (i.e. all things Trump). He tried to exonerate Hillary -- TWICE! -- during the election, and the irony is the left accuses him of costing her the election!! LMAO

It's so blatantly obvious what's going on, but the masses will not watch this and dissect and analyze it. They will simply hear the talking points and the narrative in the leftist echo chambers of propaganda & deceit and will swallow it whole--and lustily if they are haters.

Comey is a biased, opinionated hack who was thoroughly exposed by many yesterday but none more so than Tre Gowdy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eak-probe.html

What we need is a probe into who leaked what and when and they need to be jailed, as Rand Paul said. And if Sessions has to recuse himself, then so do these frauds and hacks that oversaw and were enmeshed in the spying on the Trump campaign, framed as "investigation" during an election. THEY undermined the "democratic process" as much as anyone, and Comey tried like hell to get their gal elected.

The whole thing is such a joke. Do they think we are stupid?

No we are not bots. We are not fools. And we are not drones, carrying your water..
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 03-21-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Team Owner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTsch129Zwg

Here's a left wing comedian who nails the media on this all this BS

And the only reason Comey and the political hacks in the government are still investigating this 8 months later is because they're still devising ways to frame him (Vault 7 style). They conveniently wrapped up Hillary's emails in 2 weeks and cleared any Hussein's wiretapping in a week, yeah that makes complete sense.

And i didn't realize Hussein's CIA gave the Washington Post $600 mill, guess you can connect the dots as to where the "leaks" are coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTsch129Zwg

Here's a left wing comedian who nails the media on this all this BS

And the only reason Comey and the political hacks in the government are still investigating this 8 months later is because they're still devising ways to frame him (Vault 7 style). They conveniently wrapped up Hillary's emails in 2 weeks and cleared any Hussein's wiretapping in a week, yeah that makes complete sense.

And i didn't realize Hussein's CIA gave the Washington Post $600 mill, guess you can connect the dots as to where the "leaks" are coming from.
    Those guys are the Young Turks? LMAO (I thought I say some other shows with different people)

At least they are not in the tank as well and calling these SOBs out.

Which, of course, begs this question, .....

Aside from bot and his ilk who lap everything up and repeat it like mindless trained parrots, who is buying this "bullsh!t", to use their term?

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Those guys are the Young Turks? LMAO (I thought I say some other shows with different people)

At least they are not in the tank as well and calling these SOBs out.

Which, of course, begs this question, .....

Aside from bot and his ilk who lap everything up and repeat it like mindless trained parrots, who is buying this "bullsh!t", to use their term?

Only die hard cake eaters like Bit and the tranny Maddow

Donald Trump may not be an asset of the Russian government but Wikileaks is.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Donald Trump may not be an asset of the Russian government but Wikileaks is.
    And as it turns out, Wikileaks is also an asset of We the American People, since the so-called journalists have decided to become propagandist ideologues long ago.

We get a glimpse of reality with Wikileak dumps, but we realize you prefer the bullsh!t narratives you've been trained to agree with.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 03-22-2017 at 11:49 AM.