Thread: Edgar Allen "Dontari" Poe

Head Coach Material

Edgar Allen "Dontari" Poe

Oh there's plenty for advertisers there,...for whom the bell tolls,...the pendulum,...Annabelle Lee(had to memorize that poem in how scrool).

The boy weighs Three Hundred and Fifty POUNDS!? He owns a deep dark last name.

Black bird flying in the dead of night,...take these broken wings and learn to fly. ahem, sorry, in a musical mood tonight. Oh how the Bills, Dolphins, hahaha the Jets and especially the Patriots will enjoy facing the NFC South this year. I'll post 'bout this soon,...all the *stars* in the NFC South will be difficult to ignore anymore.

Funny not much reported 'bout this signing. Scared you boys and girls? You best be skeered.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 03-16-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: eat me

Head Coach Material
    We forgot the big boys in the past,...Grady Jackson,...

We had bad teams back then but the big guys were just,...wunnerful to watch.

The Falcons were even a worse team when they had Jumpy Geathers and his fork lift move on guards and centers.

In a game against the Lions, in Detroit, I saw Jumpy literally pick the center up OFF the ground and drive him into the QB,...amazing strength.

Edgar Allen Poe will be playing on a far more talented team than did Jackson and Geathers,...the big boy is garnish so to say.

Damp we have to wait all Summer for football.

Good stuff! I nearly forgot about Jumpy Gathers and Grady Jacks! All them fatties seem to come up with the better name tags too. Well Jim Kick, Larry Zonk-a and Mercury Morris had their names enshrined too, to say nothing of Paul Warfield. Thing of it is, these guys were playing for a long time before they became better known as part of the 72 Undefeated season team. They languished for the better part of the late 60s quite forget-ably until that one season, then Zonk Kick Warfield were all gone next season. None of them turned up in the NFL again, either.

So you just might have to wait a while before Ad gear Allen Po becomes a household fixture like the Fridge... or not. We'll see. The NFC South is notorious for their teams up-and-down seasons. I'm guessing the Super Biards stay tough though.