Thread: What a game!

Head Coach Material

What a game!

Awww man what a game! Congrats to Brady and his bunch. Enjoy cause what ya'll experienced in the 1st half of SB 51 will be the whole game long from now on, ya know, like next season.

Oh I know there's some parties a 'goin on up there in Boston.

Good game all ya'll hairy back pollocks.

Re-run that 4th quarter and now you have an idea of what the Fins and our other AFC East brethren have to contend with twice a season.

If you need a hug, let us know. Just a year ago we were in the same boat. It sucks.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Re-run that 4th quarter and now you have an idea of what the Fins and our other AFC East brethren have to contend with twice a season.
    I know man,...when it becomes so obvious and then fans and media of a team excuse it, it's like why bother anymore? I'm not gonna even mention it but you and lots of others see it well. It's done now, carved in stone.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan4GS View Post
    If you need a hug, let us know. Just a year ago we were in the same boat. It sucks.
    Yep,...our teams have now been to 2 Bowls,...damn I miss Delhomme. My nephew is a cop in central GA and guess what? He's a damp Patriots fan,...FROM GEORGIA? Oh I give him hell over that. And he's been RUBBING IT IN bigtime. little basterd almost pissed me off last night. Thanks for the hug offer,...try to find me a 25 year old centerfold gal. And well,...we can look forward to next Fall now, Panthers, Dolphins, Falcons,...hahah Eagles.

Before going for a while,...I will say this. The Patriots have seen the best of their days including Belichick,...and he knows it. Chin up Gunder.

Shanny vs. Schotty

Best of the Rest File, Vol. 2

The Jest fans always bemoaned the calls of Brain son of Marty, though in truth were they a better team with him around? And is he better an O/C than Kyle? We called up his sic years with the Jets to find out! Oh and here's Shanny.

The first chart off the link on Brain tells you that the Jets offense ranked in the top half of NFL teams for 5 of 6 seasons of his tenure there, in terms of a win/loss percentage (first column.) Since they relieved him, The Jets offense has gone down to rank 27th to 30th in 4 of their last 5 seasons. It may have not been a good idea, but then what is? The second chart (above post) shows that Kyle's O/C skills have placed Atlanta in the top half of the NFL's ranking, though his predecessor had also placed them pretty well in two of three years previous to that. Basically, Falcons were already a pretty good team...

So what happens? The guy that merely joined a pretty good team goes on to be head coach, and meanwhile the guy that made a team that sucks look damn good winds up without any head coach position. What does that tell you?

Well, it looks like Falcons aficionados seem to blame the D for letting Brady pick them apart, by dismissing the immoral Brian Cocks and their D/C. Well I ask the expert this one: could 31 unanswered points have had anything at all to do with offensive ineptness?

Head Coach Material
    I'm no expert along with former idiot players, biased homeys that always talks about,..."when I was playing and won Champion status" I was a damn great player, won awards so I'm an expert kind of thing. Players have proved on social media often are literal ignoramus's and their devotion to a team, city, whatever and are very much alike to fans who post on message boards. Hell, you've provided more Dolphins news than the media skims over.

Lemme say this bru,...watch Matt Ryan become the next Payton Manning. Tom Brady doesn't run the Pats offense, there's a system in place for him to work within the scheme and he's bound by it. In the 1st half of SB 51 the Falcons D dictated to the Pats O. In the 2nd half the Falcons allowed,...and I mean allowed the Pats to dictate the outcome. I contend the Falcons D lost the game.

But yes sir,...lots has to be said that the Falcons O was "inept" in the 2nd half. Something weird happened no one sees,...the Falcons had 49 O snaps,...the Pats had 99,...I said one snap away from 100 offensive snaps in a game. That is really unusual in any football game when an offense has 100 snaps in one game. Hell even the Saints with they offense doesn't have that many offensive snaps when they score over 40 points.

To be quick, it's just me. If an NFL team in any game scores 4 TDs, their defense has 5 sacks and shuts they run game down? Blame?

Well,...I could go the route of some aficionados and suggest the game was rigged. But then we must give Belichick and his defense some credit. The Pats offense adjusted while the Falcons changed their attack at halftime. Both created a scenario in which Brady could come back, a mistake by holding back in zone cover, even up 28-3. The veritable,...prevent defense.

But know this man,...the Falcons O and Shanny were in attack mode even up all those points, maybe a mistake. People don't realize Shanny's ties to Bill Walsh. Back in the day, Walsh up three TDs would pour it on. But that was back in the day when he had a dominate defense. His defenses back then would simply get the ball back again for Montana/Young.

It really doesn't matter who be the D-coor nor the O-coor in Atlanta. Dan Quinn runs the defense and now Matt Ryan will operate the offense like Payton Manning did in Indy and then in Denver.

Last edited by Penumbra; 02-09-2017 at 01:05 AM. Reason: hairy back alert