Thread: Evil Empire/GODZIRRA!

Head Coach Material

Evil Empire/GODZIRRA!

52 years,...2 Super Bowl appearances. There's lots of good Falcon fans all over the wurl now. On one forum there's a thread like,..."where are you located Falcon fans?" It's amazing,...Liverpool, England, Denmark, Seattle, omg Denver, Florida, South AND North Carolina, Tokyo and it's one of the hotter threads up til now. And a large percentage of these folks unnerstand what it's like to be a fan of this NFL franchise.hahaha we old timers remind them allllll the time 'bout the terrible football we've been subjected to in the past.

Well boys and girls here's the Falcons chance at legitimacy,...facing the HOF QB, HOF HC, a stack of Pro Bowlers and a franchise wealthy with Lombardi trophies. Dang, the Falcons don't have a chance against the Evil Empire

As we know the actual game in the SB is not like regular season games. Playoff games are a tad different than regular season games but in the SB it's way different. Long commercials in the 1st half,...long, long half time,...hahaha officiating, the hype before the game is enough of a distraction by its' self. The Patriots are accustomed to all this stuff as the Falcons have so many babies on the roster, there's no telling. Will the SB experience overwhelm all those kids? Will Brady go out with one more Lombardi?

About Brady,...I don't have to like someone and not respect him, sorry for the double negative. For years in my mind the finest NFL QB was Joe Montana. Maybe cause I had to watch him torch the Falcons twice a year. But I've never seen a QB perform like Brady. imo he's the best QB of all time. Now do I like a cheater? not hardly

hahahaha TOKYO? Reminds me of Blue Oyster Cult,...History shows again and again How nature points up the folly of men

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    52 years,...2 Super Bowl appearances. There's lots of good Falcon fans all over the wurl now. On one forum there's a thread like,..."where are you located Falcon fans?" It's amazing,...Liverpool, England, Denmark, Seattle, omg Denver, Florida, South AND North Carolina, Tokyo and it's one of the hotter threads up til now. And a large percentage of these folks unnerstand what it's like to be a fan of this NFL franchise.hahaha we old timers remind them allllll the time 'bout the terrible football we've been subjected to in the past.

Well boys and girls here's the Falcons chance at legitimacy,...facing the HOF QB, HOF HC, a stack of Pro Bowlers and a franchise wealthy with Lombardi trophies. Dang, the Falcons don't have a chance against the Evil Empire

As we know the actual game in the SB is not like regular season games. Playoff games are a tad different than regular season games but in the SB it's way different. Long commercials in the 1st half,...long, long half time,...hahaha officiating, the hype before the game is enough of a distraction by its' self. The Patriots are accustomed to all this stuff as the Falcons have so many babies on the roster, there's no telling. Will the SB experience overwhelm all those kids? Will Brady go out with one more Lombardi?

About Brady,...I don't have to like someone and not respect him, sorry for the double negative. For years in my mind the finest NFL QB was Joe Montana. Maybe cause I had to watch him torch the Falcons twice a year. But I've never seen a QB perform like Brady. imo he's the best QB of all time. Now do I like a cheater? not hardly

hahahaha TOKYO? Reminds me of Blue Oyster Cult,...History shows again and again How nature points up the folly of men

Just saw Goodell and Kraft chumming it up yesterday,...just doesn't seem I dunno. It just didn't look right after all the stuff that's been goin' on. I'll talk 'bout this later. Lawd knows we gots time to assess this here saturation.