Is it just Monday?

barry chin/globe staff January 23, 2017

We do not hate Atlanta nor its sports fans. We can’t even summon the old “Casablanca” line when Rick Blaine tells a petty thief, “If I gave you any thought I probably would [despise you].”

No. It’s not that. When it comes to Atlanta and its sports fans, we feel nothing. Maybe a little pity.

The Patriots are going to the Super Bowl in Houston Feb. 5, and they are going to play the Atlanta Falcons, and that takes a little fun out of the experience. It’s thrilling to see the Patriots get a chance to carry out their frontier justice on Roger Goodell. It will be sweet if Bill Belichick becomes the first coach to win five Super Bowls and Tom Brady ends the debate once and for all by surpassing Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana with five Super Bowl rings.
-Boston Globe

My goodness,...I told ya'll Patriots types look at the Falcons as "thieves" and lower life forms, including fans,...inbred black peoples they suggest. mmm mmmmmmm,...so ya'll pity Falcons fans? You feel "nuthin' 'bout we Falcons fans? Well, I'll tell ya'll what. Ya'll keep on talkin' like this and we'll have plenty "feelings" towards you all and it ain't gonna be nice. inbreds,...pffft fact is peeps up there are always into incest a FACT! Bunch of hairy back pollocks and wops.