Thread: Fine,...juuuuust fine

Head Coach Material

Fine,...juuuuust fine

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots playing that other team"

It's already starting just like last week with Aaron. Ya'll Falcons fans just buckle up for another 2 weeks cause it's coming, hahaha already is here. At MSN Sports a writer, no doubt a Patriots fan, wrote a 'lil piece,...Tom Brady is Michael Jordan. No need to explain basketball isn't football, a claim like that is simply fing stoopid in my view. Of course Brady is the finest NFL QB in NFL history imo,...why not compare him to Mohammed Ali or Tiger Woods? Those sports are 1 man games. Basketball is nothing like football. Great NFL Qbs have always had superb supporting casts. And as I continue to contest, the QB creates great wide receivers/tight ends.PERIOD

Actually heard a talking head say today Matty doesn't deserve the MVP cause he's had help with great receivers and running backs,...hahahaha What in the HELL has Brady enjoyed the last 12 years? Sometimes I wonder if it's stupidity or bias. Here is another slight on the Falcons,...a writer in Mass,..."Tom Brady and the New England Patriots playing that other team." unbelievable,...ya'll go ahead and create as much KARMA as ya'll can the next 12 days, fine. we jus luvs to be heah ya'll and grin at ya'll's muses. bunch of wierdos

Oh yeah,...I'm very familiar with Mass/RI and have friends there who aren't football fans but inform 'bout the fans there and it's fascinating. It would take an entire post to explain. Seems Patriots fans have this,...ummmm,...hard on for the Falcons, it's a little weird.

No worry mates, the media won't distract some of us wid they bs. There's a small reason the Patriots should be concerned. Dan Quinn changed his defense for the NFCCG,...amazing. Now Belichick and his O-coor won't know what to expect, including Deflate-boy.

Fine,...just fine.

Head Coach Material
    Ya'll up there in New England are just,...weirdos,...