Thread: Politics/Advice/and Sherman burns in Hell

Head Coach Material

Politics/Advice/and Sherman burns in Hell

-Lemme get this over with. In 2010 the Packers came to Atlanta in a divisional playoff game and beat the crap outta the 13-3 Falcons 48-21. The next day some racist, idiot honkey in New York wrote a lil thang entitled,...SHERMAN Marches Through Atlanta! I just sat back in my chair six years ago,...perplexed. Now we're seeing these types and btw the political media and the sports media are the very same, suggesting the new prez is a klansman, suggesting Southerners black and white are still living in the 1860's. No, Cheetos hair ain't a racist and Sherman already marched into Atlanta last Saturday and went home with a scowl on his face,...General Richard Sherman. Those types in the media are all 'bout race and regional bias. Every single Atlanta Falcons beat writer for the monopoly known as the Atlanta-Journal-Constitution the last 26 years has been a transplant. All of them literally made fun of the Falcons in articles sometimes. You idiots think you're smarter, superior to others and I promise your day will come standing naked in front of a million eyes.

-Ok,...on a lighter note. whew back to football,...politics and stuff is,...bullshit-----

-GOOD! According to sources, Aaron Rodgers has drawn flags for 12 men on the field a league high 8 times this year. The Packers have forced 21 such penalties over the last two seasons, 11 more than anyone else. In Sunday's divisional playoff win in Dallas, Rodgers drew a penalty against the Cowboys on a 3rd and 5 from his own 30 in the 1st qtr. It led to a Packers' TD. Dan Quinn rotates his LBs nd D-linemen like a Chinese fire drill and has recognized this ploy by the Packers. Some say it's a cheap act to get yards but I say it's all within the rules, so good for them. Get yo ass off the field fool or Aaron Rodgers will cost yo team 5 yards and maybe the game. Quinn said yesterday he's aware of this tactic,...good. I predict coaching will determine the out come of this game.

-Guess it's negative mode Tuesday,...Falcons lost they starting D-end last Saturday for the season, Clayborn, not good.

-It's been reported Packers fans and even Rodgers himself are intent to take over the Dome. Yep, Rodgers said yesterday he wants Pack fans to "invade the Georgia Dome." It seems from a source Pack fans already have purchased around 30% of remaining tickets. I hate math,...what's 30% of 75,000? hmmm

-Advice to Falcons fans here. Don't watch espen nor the nfln this week or you'll get sick(including the pregame shows). Stay positive, recall all the great plays, remember the absolutely incredible offense we've seen this season. Know the defense is super-young and could be schooled Sunday but will be a force with seasoning, maybe right now we'll see.

-And lastly,...Gwinnett County is a like a suburb of Atlanta. hahaha amazing idiot,...a Gwinnett County elected Commissioner posted this,...

ummm,...ya can't get through to his office today,...phone busy, doors locked. idiot The county he was elected to rep makes money off Falcons football. idiot

ah Sherman, if you say so. Help me out here. Me thinks Mike Sherman was O/C of Fins under Smoking Joe's tenure, another Packers hack. At the time I remember a hot controversy that resulted soon after that Atlanta playoff game, with the result in them giving Sherman lighter duties. After the following season M/S was fired! I may be confusing it with something from an Eagles playoff, perhaps having nothing to do with Sherman. It's got me wondering though, maybe you remember it since you were big time on the Eagles?

Sherman brought in R/T. Pretty soon maybe there's going to be no more R/T, and two Matt's instead -- Moore and Stafford!

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    ah Sherman, if you say so. Help me out here. Me thinks Mike Sherman was O/C of Fins under Smoking Joe's tenure, another Packers hack. At the time I remember a hot controversy that resulted soon after that Atlanta playoff game, with the result in them giving Sherman lighter duties. After the following season M/S was fired! I may be confusing it with something from an Eagles playoff, perhaps having nothing to do with Sherman. It's got me wondering though, maybe you remember it since you were big time on the Eagles?

Sherman brought in R/T. Pretty soon maybe there's going to be no more R/T, and two Matt's instead -- Moore and Stafford!
    Sometimes it's difficult for me to unnerstand what's being said. Whether it's intent or curiosity, it confuses me, sorry.

Mike Sherman was head coach of Texas Aggies in 2010. He never worked for the iggles and 'bout that, I've never been big on the iggs, ever. Mucho respect for the franchise but they fans are brutal. There's no doubt the writer was referring to the Civil War,...something terribly bloody and the idiot AFTER the FACT refers to a football game to,...war?

sooooooo,...if the Falcons win I can write this? General Lee kills more mfing Yankees! See where we're going today? The days of having things one way are pretty much done boys.

Packers lost their first playoff game ever in Green Bay as Michael Vick and the Atlanta Falcons beat the Packers 27-7 at Lambeau Field.

Questionable decisions!

That was painful to Packer fans, but it got much worse in the postseason in 2003 and 2004. In 2003, the Packers won their first playoff game by beating Seahawks at Lambeau Field 33-27 in OT. If the Packers could beat the Eagles next in Philly, Sherman and the Pack would be playing in their first NFC Championship Game since 1997. The Packers should have beaten the Eagles. Green Bay lead 17-14 with less than two minutes to go in the game. The Packers had the ball and a 4th-and-inches at the Eagles 40 yard line and Philly had no timeouts.

The Packers had rushed for 210 yards that day, with Ahman Green getting 156 yards himself. So…what does Sherman decide to do? Go for the throat and end the game right then and there behind an offensive line and running attack that had been gashing the Eagles?

No. Sherman punted, which led to the famous 4th-and-26 play when Donovan McNabb hit Freddie Mitchell. The Eagles won in overtime.Many have said, myself included, that was probably the day Sherman lost the team because of his decision-making.

In 2004, the Packers won the NFC North but lost once again at Lambeau Field in the playoffs. By then, President Bob Harlan had seen enough and he hired Ted Thompson to become GM of the team, while Sherman was kept on as coach only for the 2005 season, which would turn out to be his last in Green Bay.

Solid coach, poor GM!
    -taken from http://www.joebucsfan.com/2012/01/A Deeper Look at Mike Sherman

Solid? In '05 the Pack won like 4 games all season! From there all we got was Joe Philbin and Ryan Tannehill... and Sherman as O/C! How did that turn out?
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 01-18-2017 at 04:22 PM.