It's been fascinating reading Falcons/Seahawks fans' posts on them thar soshial meteor forums,...absolute great entertainment it is fo sho.

Just my observation but Hawks fans are agitated and worried 'bout tomorrow's game and in turn are grasping at anything to make them feel better 'bout the game tomorrow. They're so worried the talk is allllll 'bout Matty's playoff record, 1-4. hmmmm,...that lone playoff win was against the Seahawks? Maybe they should worry 'bout ugly-ass uniforms instead,...

So are Falcons fans agitated but not from worry. ALLLLL Falcons fans predict/expect a win tomorrow. Falcons fans as a whole are irritated by the media inexplicably ignoring the Falcons. And of course I remind them this is business as usual as it's been for decades. Falcons players are aware of this seeming bias. Julio has said he doesn't watch anything on TV regarding the NFL. He said all that matters is when the opening kickoff occurs. I'm with ya Geechie Bru. I can't stand to watch pregame shows anymore much less the nfln and definitely NEVER espn. One guy summed it up well,...13 hours ago, Falcan Moore said: Don't be so sure. I can hear the talking heads discussing how it was "a down year for the NFL" already.*If we win a Superbowl those MFer's are going to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to me. Tim Mazetti and Falcan Moore like this

There is a consensus among Falcons fans that tomorrow evening's game will be emotional, barn burner, explosive, a spectacle not to be missed. One thing some forget is how dirty Seattle plays defense,...

Remember,...to barely beat Atlanta earlier this season in Seattle the Hawks resorted to hitting Ryan late,...with no flags,...O-line allowed to hold,...DBs allowed to pull, tug, interfere downfield with no flags. That's the only way the Hawks can win tomorrow. Seahawks fans have every reason to be worried.