Thread: The Falcons' Big Ben

Head Coach Material

The Falcons' Big Ben

Ben Garland,...6'5" 308 lbs., Center/Guard/Defensive Tackle? Oh yeah. Another one of the many young players on the Falcons roster which contributed greatly in 2016. Originally signed by Denver as an undrafted FA and released, the Falcons signed him in 2015 to the practice squad and placed him on the active roster 3 games left in 2015. He played college football at Air Force,...

As a guard/center he knows the WCO in and out. He's come in games on offense @ center to spell the old man Alex Mack at times through the season and has played in allllll 16 games last season. And that's because he's played defensive tackle at times.

During the winning streak to finish the 2016 season,...ummm which hey Marshall Faulk? kiss my ass you hater, ahem but anyway this guy(Garland) is one of the reasons the Falcons are NFC South Champions. Even guys like Faulk, a HOF NFL icon, don't know every facet of every team,...hahaha especially when they're biased to begin with. I bet Faulk doesn't know the Falcons have a former NFL wide receiver playing defensive back and playing well?

Big Ben Garland,...he was called on to play DT when injuries left the position thin. As we know, Faulk doesn't, Dan Quinn rotates his defensive line almost like a Chinese fire drill all through games. So Garland got in several games at DT had 3 solo tackles and that's 'bout it. BUT two of those 3 solo tackles he beat his man and caused punts. Sure seems like a small thing but hey, his two tackles caused the ball to be turned over the other tackle was for a loss. I dunno to me that's pretty impressive. Imagine if was playing DT all the time.

To all my fellow fans, even ya'll who hate my guts,...even ya'll don't see what's being built. The Falcons young roster is close to growing up if not already. We're in for some winning games for at least two more seasons,...guaranteed. And oh yeah, don't get angry if the Falcons lose Saturday. The Seahawks have great players and a cardboard head coach.

Here's another 3rd year guy who'll get stronger and better,...

Here's another 3rd year guy who'll get stronger and better,...
    He the same, not another guy. PFR lists him at 275 and no position specified. At 308 he still can't run like the Fridge...

And the Fridge still can't run like him,

Perry in 2015

Head Coach Material
    Big Ben scored a safety today. Although he was helped by a bungle,...

but,...it counts baby

Big Ben also tells time, as an historical fixture in West Minister Abbey or in the more prosaic U.S., the wind-up alarm clock by West Clocks. He says its time for another playoff in Atlanta I think. If he wins again they may meet another Big Ben in Super Bowl.