Thread: Early considerations

Head Coach Material

Early considerations

-Weather conditions in Charlotte on Christmas Eve has been predicted as rainy in the upper 40's. Well finally the Falcons have to play in weather. Ya'll know dome teams never win games in any kind of inclement weather, right?

-Unbelievably the early spread on the game Saturday is 3.5, favorite Falcon. I'll bet the spread will be tighter after a couple days.

-No one can say the Falcons benefit from other teams' injuries anymore. The number of starting Falcon defenders lost to injury this season is 7.

-Injuries to two safeties caused the Falcons to sign former Pro Bowler FS, Niner, Buc and Redskin, Dashon Goldson. The 32 year old will add depth and another veteran presence.

-Cam the *peacock* will be in his home environment. Saturday's game will be the last at Charlotte in 2016,...so you know it's gonna be a circus.

-In that line of thought, remember there's a huge revenge factor in this game. I'll keep a lookout for some trash talk before the game. Not to mention the Falcons ruined the Panthers bid for a perfect season last year, but back in October this year the Falcons put up 48 points in a serious butt spanking? I promise the Panthers don't care about they last game at Tampa. Saturday will be they Super Bowl,...guaranteed.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    I like "dirty girls"...

... but I also like to see Cam Newton getting hit.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    You got it, well, not another wet girl,...ah what the heck,...one more. And btw that was a clean hit with the shoulder. Cammy is holding the wrong side of his head in the 2nd photo.

And of course,...wet, dirty pussy

Head Coach Material
    Yessssssssssss,...40% chance of rain Saturday morning then cloudy afternoon. The field could get a little messy by the 3rd qtr.