-Rookie Bowl! Battle of the rookies! When the Rams' offense takes the field they'll be sporting they new rookie QB. The Falcons defense will start three rookies. When the Falcons go to nickel or dime cover they'll have four rookies out there on the D, making it 5 rookies outtta 22 players on the field at one time. If Rams TE Tyler Higbee comes in the game there could be be SIX rooks on the field. That's pretty unusual.

-Like the Falcons, the Rams have lots of 2 and 3 year vets. Falcons have those players on defense mainly, other than the two RBs on offense. And the Rams have those younger guys on,...their O-line. Now we know why Gurley has somewhat struggled in the run game. Jeff Fishy is always desirous to run the football. Yeah, yeah he would open up the pass game with a solid veteran QB but historically he wants to eat time off the clock, etc. I expect Gurley to get his 100 yards Sunday, just me.

-DT Aaron Donald,...oh my. 6 sacks, 3 passes defended, 2 forced fumbles, 31 solo tackles,...oh my. Then ya add designated pass rusher DE Robert Quinn's 4 sacks and there's a serious threat if ya wanna pass the ball on this D. ummmmm,...Shanny?,...I suggest ya keep using the 2 TE set and while you're at it, keep the RB in the backfield. Don't wanna get Matty killed back there. But man, that Donald guy is a beast, nooooooo doubt.

-The Falcs have 2 open roster spots. CB Robert McClain? As a Falcon he played better than he did with the Panthers. He was drafted by the Panthers then went to Atlanta played 3 years there. After an injury he went back to Charlotte and after playing poorly, and also a Panther returned from injury, he was recently jettisoned. He has speed and has returned kicks in the NFL. At least he's fasthahahah(inside). A little fact here,...McClain when in Atlanta was used more like a safety than a corner. He had nice tackle numbers while in the ATL. He's simply not a guy ya want covering a Julio Jones on an island.

-Point spread remains at 6 which I find curious. Trap game? For which team?

-Remember before Jared Goff was drafted last Spring? It was said he's a Matt Ryan clone. Video and still pictures were stark. And they do both have the same throwing motion, foot work and stuff. They are very similar below the neck but they don't look like *brothers* in they faces. Both of them are without doubt ugly. But I've never seen a *pretty* man in my life.

-Tomorrow's game is huge for the Falcons. Fans reason that a loss won't be bad, others say season over with a loss. I agree a loss won't be that bad, already said that a couple days ago. What matters is how the Falcons as a team performs tomorrow. There's a *feeling* about some games during the season and it feels like the Falcons are walking into a buzz saw. Seems like the Crows always are walking into stuff.