Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump & Softbank

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    the current unemployment rate is 4.6%. Obama created tens of thousands of jobs a month, for 80 months straight, and he didn't have to bribe anyone to do it.
    Listen dummy, we already know you don't possess the gray matter to see past the headline numbers so I won't give you a serious response.

Oh, and clearly you have admitted defeat on the Softbank issue as evidenced by you employing your usual stick it in the sand tactic.

Try remembering that you're entitled to your own opinion (no matter how moronic it may be), but not your own facts!
    "On to 2017"

Team Owner
    Keep telling yourself that. 2% growth if that for 8 straight years.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. 2% growth if that for 8 straight years.
    slow growth is better than shrinkage which is what happened under W.

there's no real reason to expect 4% or 6% or 8% growth just cause the President changed. Those rates happen when undeveloped countries develop. When they run power lines to the countryside etc.

That happened in the USA like 70-90 years ago it's not just going to happen again cause you want it to

and by the way we should bet on it if you are so confident. I'd like to get some of that charity money back

Team Owner
    You lost your betting privileges with me, already told you once before.

Trump will have the economy at about 6% growth after year 1 or 2, I'll simply remind you once again how wrong you were when it happens, seems to be daily occurrence.

FACT is if Hillary was elected or Hussein was still in office, Carrier and Ford would be on their way to Mexico, Softbank would not be dealing with the US, Apple wouldn't be looking at making some of their products in America, US steel wouldn't be thinking about hiring 10,000 and on and on and on.
    Last edited by pope; 12-08-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    You lost your betting privileges with me, already told you once before.

Trump will have the economy at about 6% growth after year 1 or 2, I'll simply remind you once again how wrong you were when it happens, seems to be daily occurrence.

FACT is if Hillary was elected or Hussein was still in office, Carrier and Ford would be on their way to Mexico, Softbank would not be dealing with the US, Apple wouldn't be looking at making some of their products in America, US steel wouldn't be thinking about hiring 10,000 and on and on and on.

Scared to put your money where your mouth is, I'm not surprised. It's one thing to talk shit it's another to back it up.

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Scared to put your money where your mouth is, I'm not surprised. It's one thing to talk shit it's another to back it up.
    You're a welching slob.

Until I see $100 receipt made out to the SFSPCA you can go f@ck yourself.