Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Trump & Softbank

  1. #1
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,097

    Trump & Softbank

    SoftBank to add $50B, 50K jobs in U.S.

    Trump isn't even sworn in and he's done more than Odumbo in 8 years.

    Come to daddy bitches.

  2. #2
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farmington Mn
    Posts
    5,603
    Japan? The country killed our Car Industry by building better cars at the time. Japan China I think Japan!

  3. #3
    Bribing businesses to bring jobs isn't really a sustainable policy

  4. #4
    the softbank jobs were in exchange for us government approval of their deal to buy T-Mobile.

    http://www.pcmag.com/commentary/3501...is-a-done-deal

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Bribing businesses to bring jobs isn't really a sustainable policy
    right, because we know Washington never bribes.... that's basically all they do, every time a bill is passed

  6. #6
    you guys were against welfare and giveaways. Unless Trump does it than you love it

  7. #7
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,781
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    right, because we know Washington never bribes.... that's basically all they do, every time a bill is passed
    LOL, this is a Bitiot classic of making up his own facts.

    The writers whole speculation, and it is nothing more than unfounded speculation, is because Son smiled!

    He smiled LMAO!

    That's why the Bitiot should never get a serious response to one of his posts, only ridicule!
    "On to 2017"

  8. #8
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,097
    Read Art of the Deal, learn something bitiot.

  9. #9
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,097
    US Steel wants to accelerate investments, bring back jobs, CEO says
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/us-st...-ceo-says.html

    It's a shame the ATM's took all the jobs away, eh Hussein?

    #MAGA!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    US Steel wants to accelerate investments, bring back jobs, CEO says
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/us-st...-ceo-says.html

    It's a shame the ATM's took all the jobs away, eh Hussein?

    #MAGA!!!!
    the current unemployment rate is 4.6%. Obama created tens of thousands of jobs a month, for 80 months straight, and he didn't have to bribe anyone to do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO