Thread: Internal turmoil

Head Coach Material

Internal turmoil

That’s what it would be about for a normal NFL contender, but these are the Falcons. What if their problem is that they are the Falcons?
    Rationally, that makes less sense than what Freeney said. But he’s new to the Falcons. Give it enough time and he, like those of us who’ve been around, might start to wonder.

Apparently the Falcons as a team are in dejected mode. Ya'll remember NFL players are human beans and not some Madden horse crap. Ya'll, I'm concerned. It's one thing for a team gettin' pissed off over a loss and vowing to crush the next team they face. Those inside are suggesting the loss to the Chiefs was more devastating than anyone knows. Reread that paragraph in bold again,...the writer was talkin' to Dwight Freeney a crusty old future HOFamer. And did you notice the tone of the writer?

It's 2016 and the Falcons are still perceived as,...2nd class, red headed step children, ingrates, sub-human, sub par organisation, small market franchise, etc. hahaha Even by they own beat writers,...everyone knows. That was an eye opener,..."What if their problem is that they are the Falcons?,...But he’s(Freeney) new to the Falcons. Give it enough time and he, like those of us who’ve been around, might start to wonder.

I'm not sure, but I am thinking people,...fans of other teams, hate the Falcons, hate Atlanta. If you've dealt with Falcons fans online it's weird. Would take too long to explain. So maybe that's it. But thing is, there's people who work in the media who knows this, what theF is it??,...curse? Other's perceptions? Someone enlighten me please dammit.

The present Falcons roster, the coaches are all good guys. There's some great football players too. Might be embarrassment for being the first team in NFL history to allow a two-pick,...hahaha. I think it's funny. If the Falcons run the ball instead of passing it twice it takes 9 points off the Chiefs scoreboard.

I dunno,...maybe Freeney can cheer the chilren(players) up, like an old daddy figger,...to beat the Rams waaaayyy out thar in Lost Angels. Freeny was saying, or trying to, that s*** happens in the NFL.

Damn,...it sho is lots of negative stuff. Maybe the pendulum will swing back, bring some luck for a freaking change. But then,...winning like that would be *cheap* and *lucky* if the Falcons win games like that. Came close to saying,...**** *** whew

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    ... remember NFL players are human beans and not some Madden horse crap. I'm not sure, but I am thinking people... The present Falcons roster, the coaches are all good guys, some great football players too.... Maybe the pendulum will swing back...
    My Pol Science teacher from 1972 noticed that President Woodrow Wilson looks like a baked bean. Observe the likes of,

to well, you know. Now you could say that applies to any humans you care to sit down to -- I mean with -- for example,