Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Carson - HUD secretary

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    See, I thought Surgeon General was too obvious and what experience does he have there? Plus, that position is largely a figurehead. He has ideas for revamping the ACA, but again, what experience does he have and what role would he serve?

I would have liked to have seen him in Education, but this is good too. He will be a much needed voice of solutions, as opposed to social engineering and encouraging entitlement, victimhood, & dependence.
    You thought right at first, Surgeon General is implicit. But think is, people like Trump and those who follow the likes of him, are they really in tuned with actually improving anything in the government, or just tearing it down? Basically their goal is to make way for Fascist takeover. Go back thru, say Hitler's record and you will find that he gained the popularity of the people first by making negotiated treaties and improving the economy - at first. Then came all the other stuff, once he was solidified in power.

This will take some time, but that is their goal, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    You thought right at first, Surgeon General is implicit. But think is, people like Trump and those who follow the likes of him, are they really in tuned with actually improving anything in the government, or just tearing it down? Basically their goal is to make way for Fascist takeover. Go back thru, say Hitler's record and you will find that he gained the popularity of the people first by making negotiated treaties and improving the economy - at first. Then came all the other stuff, once he was solidified in power.

This will take some time, but that is their goal, is it not?
    It is not.

Don't confuse nationalist populism with Naziism. That's reserved for nut jobs the left lionized like Margaret Sanger and such. Brutal ideologues who thought they could perfect and purify the human race. I guess Ayn Rand would be the compliment on the right, but most on the right denounce her views now. They are unwilling to whitewash history the way left often times does. The ends do not justify it, as they do on the left.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 12-07-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Team Owner
    Gundercommie likes Hussein's HUD Julian Castro, the dude who violated the Hatch act.

How was he qualified again Gundercommie?

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Gundercommie likes Hussein's HUD Julian Castro, the dude who violated the Hatch act.

How was he qualified again Gundercommie?
    Have no idea what this is Pope refers to, that I he says I like. Is this on the thread topic? Is there another thread that I missed and still liked?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    It is not.

Don't confuse nationalist populism with Naziism. That's reserved for nut jobs the left lionized like Margaret Sanger and such. Brutal ideologues who thought they could perfect and purify the human race. I guess Ayn Rand would be the compliment on the right, but most on the right denounce her views now. They are unwilling to whitewash history the way left often times does. The ends do not justify it, as they do on the left.
    If the Nationalist Populist (or Nationalist) leader says he believes in racehorse theory and appoints all these former Generals to direct the high-level cabinets, then what would you expect follows? If you don't see it, then take it from his firm following of racists. History is defined by your following; that's what gives us "Marxism," not Marx himself. The former is but an ideology derived from political forces-an hypothesis that has been whitewashed to fill all the voids/gaps that keep it from being a complete scientific theory.

Is I.B.G. painting him politically correct, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Have no idea what this is Pope refers to, that I he says I like. Is this on the thread topic? Is there another thread that I missed and still liked?
    Is that what you call deflecting? How do you have no idea what he is posting. You said Carson isn't qualified. he said you must like Odumbo's selection Castro and what of his qualifications were standout? Bt hey if you can't answer then just say so

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    Is that what you call deflecting? How do you have no idea what he is posting. You said Carson isn't qualified. he said you must like Odumbo's selection Castro and what of his qualifications were standout? But hey if you can't answer then just say so
    Ok look at it this way. You are a Jets' Fan here, because you follow the Jets over a long time and are from Sin City. Say the site wants to reorganize and you are elected be forum administrator for Phoenix Cardinals, because that's kind a close to where you came from. It doesn't matter what you're interests are, you should just accept the appointment and be happy because it gave you power, right?

Ok now suppose someone else say from Pittsburgh, is a Jets' Fan too and he took the admin position for the Steelers forum. So, someone else that's equally disinterested took a similar position. Does that in any way justify them putting you into the Cardinal's forum?