Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Carson - HUD secretary

Ben Carson - HUD secretary

I like this one.

Carson knows what the ghetto is like and will work to undo all the social engineering and meddling whilst trying to get the focus back on family stability, self reliance, personal accountability, and the rule of law.

If Trump could make good on his promises to the "black community", we could see an incredible revival of sorts break out.

I know, a bit overly optimistic and daunting at this point, with the left and MSM distorting things all the while but...
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 12-05-2016 at 05:07 PM.

The left will fight him all the way. Attacked at every level. This needs to start at your local Baptist Church. And grow out from there. The black base is still Christian. The left will be shocked

This needs to start at your local Baptist Church
    Coincidentally, something Rufus Dylan would agree to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Coincidentally, something Rufus Dylan would agree to.
    No coincidence or connection whatsoever, just a stupid comment. Btw, liberal laws will prevent that kook from getting the death penalty... when he should be executed. Forgiveness and justice are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    No coincidence or connection whatsoever, just a stupid comment. Btw, liberal laws will prevent that kook from getting the death penalty... when he should be executed. Forgiveness and justice are two different things.
    He's gonna act on his own behalf and excoriate the victims. Outrageous.

Not sure what that has to do with Ben Carson and unwinding the Obama meddling though...

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    He's gonna act on his own behalf and excoriate the victims. Outrageous.

Not sure what that has to do with Ben Carson and unwinding the Obama meddling though...
    Nothing to do with Ben.

Just Gund channeling his inner Bitiot!
    "On to 2017"

Not so sure what gives Cason an H.U.D. qualification, since he has no experience in urban design or planning. All his expertise is in medicine, he specialized in juvenile brain surgery. He might/could be an important cog to reorganized Obama-Care, aka. Trump-Care. It's like, suppose you come from the Bronx and make it all the way thru Med School then become a renowned surgeon.

And then someone picks you for some inner-city planning position just because you're from the Bronx. I think it's an insult to his eminent qualifications.

Or suppose you are a famed A.G. who became a Governor and you go out of your way to speak all about prosecuting an "untouchable" public official, all on behalf of someone else who wants to be President. Then once he's elected poof, no prosecution necessary. Where are you left standing?

Or like suppose you buck every authority on conservatism in order to vote for someone who suddenly sings your tune

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Not so sure what gives Cason an H.U.D. qualification, since he has no experience in urban design or planning. All his expertise is in medicine, he specialized in juvenile brain surgery. He might/could be an important cog to reorganized Obama-Care, aka. Trump-Care. It's like, suppose you come from the Bronx and make it all the way thru Med School then become a renowned surgeon.

And then someone picks you for some inner-city planning position just because you're from the Bronx. I think it's an insult to his eminent qualifications.

Or suppose you are a famed A.G. who became a Governor and you go out of your way to speak all about prosecuting an "untouchable" public official, all on behalf of someone else who wants to be President. Then once he's elected poof, no prosecution necessary. Where are you left standing?

Or like suppose you buck every authority on conservatism in order to vote for someone who suddenly sings your tune
    See, I thought Surgeon General was too obvious and what experience does he have there? Plus, that position is largely a figurehead. He has ideas for revamping the ACA, but again, what experience does he have and what role would he serve?

I would have liked to have seen him in Education, but this is good too. He will be a much needed voice of solutions, as opposed to social engineering and encouraging entitlement, victimhood, & dependence.

Assistant Coach
    He grew up in the ghetto. He knows what it is like!

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    I guess he doesn't want to see positive things happen for the AA community.