Thread: The Falcon killer

Head Coach Material

The Falcon killer

I dread having to face this guy again. He was drafted by the Chargers, played there 5 years. Then he went to,...New Orleans for three years. In those 3 years, facing the Falcons twice a season, this guy became what I called him back in 2011,...a Falcon killer. I've caught a couple Eagles games this year and it it don't appear Darren Sproles, an 11 yr vet, has lost a step.

Sproles doesn't rush for *lots* of yards but this year after 8 games his average per rush is nearly 5 yards a carry. He has 25 receptions for almost as many yards as he's rushed and he's around 500 yds total offense this season. Oh,...add the fact #43 returns punts, add 200 more yards making his 2016 yardage total around 700 yds, and he's on pace to top his 2011 career mark as an Eagle with 504 yards returning punts and ya see that this guy is,...special. grrrr, I KNOW Sproles will be a factor Sunday.

Ya'll remember Frank Reich the 13 year NFL vet QB, well, he's Doug Pederson's O-coor. I'm sure Reich has some twists involving Sproles, danged certain. And it was recently said by Pederson Sproles is the #1 Eagles RB.

Just sayin' ya'll Falcons fans,...watch and see this guy do some damage.

Well still not a peep from the other Super Fan. Eagles are in a tailspin but any given Sunday anything can happen. Recall what happen to end their 2002 playoff run after Atlanta defeated Packers up in Wiz Con Skin.

Head Coach Material
    That fan you speak of cannot post here in this forum. The Eagles lost in the playoffs that year to the Bucs, eventual Super Bowl Champs. The Eagles with McNabb won the NFC East and the Falcons also lost in the playoffs to the,...iggles in the previous round, before the iggles/Bucs game.

That was a fascinating season, 2002. The Steelers and Falcons tied in a game at Pittsburg. The Falcons beat the Packers in a playoff game,...the very first loss for the Pack at Lambeau in the playoffs. It was Vick's 1st season as the leader of the team. And then lost to the puking McNabb.

You have a talent for historical stuff, cool.

The Falcons and Eagles have a loooooooooooooooooooong history,...I despise the Philadelphia Eagles and they fans especially. Dick Vermeil haunted the Falcons twice as an Eagles HC and a Rams HC. Montgomery, Jaws, that tall long lanky WR, what's his name, and others. But I respect their getting away from that idiot college coach. And I respect that Wentz, once becoming aged, will be a fine QB. Hope he's still learning come Sunday.