Thread: Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan

Head Coach Material

Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan

It was a very nice battle between these guys. These two QBs are the class of the NFL. And then there's,...

my goodness boy,...you must be a peacock.

Hey boy,...I need to meet yo lady and see what she wears. btw,...are yo feets comfy little boy?

Where's the part all about A/R coming up on the bottom of the classic QB Duel? M/R vs. A/R: Matt has a better QB rating even though the latter threw 4 TD's vs. 3 by virtue of being more accurate on his pct. completions and having the lesser of two running games. Told you so, but no00oooOOObody listen, etc.? Where's that?

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Where's the part all about A/R coming up on the bottom of the classic QB Duel? M/R vs. A/R: Matt has a better QB rating even though the latter threw 4 TD's vs. 3 by virtue of being more accurate on his pct. completions and having the lesser of two running games. Told you so, but no00oooOOObody listen, etc.? Where's that?
    Thank you Gunder,...nice to know there's some sanity amongst our people. hmmmm makes ya wonder if our people are not we people. did that make sense?

Absolutely we the peeps. Sorry that I didn't actually watch the game, as Fins had a bye week. Old Lady shopping tour and washing off the house outside stuff like that, made me forget. Nice update on the game though, keeps me in the know.