• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: woo hooo welcome to Atlanta

Head Coach Material

woo hooo welcome to Atlanta

There'll be cheeseheads in the dome baby! And this is looking like a very good game given matchups and injuries,...two great QBs. The last time Green Bay was in Atlanta all they did was SCORCH the Falcons defense in the 2nd half in a convincing win. It was actually embarrassing. And that game probably was the reason the Falcons head coach was eventually fired.

The Packers today's defense is just,...a tough group almost to the point of being ugly tough. Well, the head coach is ugly too so there ya go. Hey, we got an ugly head coach too!

Good luck Sunday,...Packers fans are cool. But every time I watch a Packers game in Green Bay and the camera goes into the stands?,...I just gotta say,...LOOK at all those honkies!

Head Coach Material
    Well, may as well amend this old thread instead of starting a new one,...WELCOME back to Atlanta! Game starts @ 8:30 but the stadium's restaurants and bars will be open early. If any of ya'll have been to the old GA Dome,...you all are in for a treat. And the field will be top o' the line unlike that ridiculous Chicago Bears' field. It was a joke.

But yeah, seems our teams have been matching up division position-wise which means we've seen lots of each other and that's great. Ya see,...the Packers are and have been an elite NFL franchise and we fans of the Falcons, whether they admit it or not, see the Pack as a measuring bar, like a benchmark or something. Good grief, great head coaches, great QBs, always a tough defense And for years! That describes the Packers to this day.

At the Superbirds I posted 'bout the Seahawks/Packers game. Unfortunately unable to watch it but judging from the stats it clearly was a dominating win for Green Bay, albeit a low scoring affair. haha now makes me think we'll see a low scoring game come Sunday night. Speaking of which, it's always nice to watch our division/conference opponents when our teams play that night.

There'll be lots of Packers fans in Atlanta and I will say this. Ya'll are always polite, nice,...of course you're gonna clap and holler when the Packers make a play but after that all I've ever seen are real nice folks. whew, I could tell ya'll stories 'bout Saints and Panthers fans,...whew!haha

Guess what? Two undefeated teams meet Sunday night. And in my opinion a loss to either team will not keep them outta the playoffs.