Thread: Blackened!!!

Head Coach Material

Blackened!!!

PLEEEEZE let this thing go. The worst thing in the whole wide Wurl is to endure people whining 'bout refs for days and days. Some of us are always scrutinizing the refs naturally but what's done is done and sometimes ya gotta let it go. Rarely does complaining after the fact have any benefit. But since it's still some sort of issue to some,...Dan Quinn spoke to NFL head official Dean Blandino yesterday,...Blandino sounds like a mafia name.

“I had a good conversation with Dean Blandino,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said Wednesday. “I’ll keep that conversation private between he and I. But we did talk this week.” hehehe,...so be sure nothing else will be said about this matter. Good.

Moving right along,...defensive lineman Cliff Matthews was signed today. Matthews was originally drafted by the Falcons in the seventh round (230th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft out of South Carolina. He played in 32 games for Atlanta and made 20 total tackles. Matthews did not play last season. At 6'4" 275 sounds like the D needs a big body out there.

But a rumor was just leaked,...the Falcons may be wearing BLACK Sunday!

Oh man that would be sweet. I'm no fan of black uniforms unless it has been an accepted uni from the beginning. The Falcons original jersey color at home was BLACK. Teams like the panthers, Ravens, Lions, and others who wear black jerseys are fakes. Only the Falcons, Bears, Steelers, Raiders and Saints have original black unis.

Point spread steady @ 6.5,...little interest in Sunday's game.

Head Coach Material
    I be lmao at my fellow Falcons fans. Their entire focus the last couple days has been the,...uniforms. People inside the Falcons org has been very, ummmm, deceptive maybe on purpose, throwing out the possible looks we'll see Sunday afternoon. Here's the latest *tease*

There's an argument goin' on though. Seems the NFL has done away with throwback helmets, or at least that's what I read in the off season. The NFL contends helmets have to be *broken in* for player safety or something like that. But it's possible to change the logo like the Steelers did a couple weeks ago. They just removed the logo on used helmets and put em back on after that game. Hey, just thought something,...imagine the cost of doing all this.

Sunday is the Falcons annual honoring of former Falcons players. At halftime we'll see how fat some of these former Falcons are now.

Head Coach Material

It's official,...BLACKENED! Tomorrow's game is gonna be a circus. And I'm afraid it'll be at the Chargers' expense. To lose to a clearly inferior foe would be somewhat devastating. But if forced to wager I'd take the points,...ahhhhhhh,...the spread has dropped down to 6 points! Some Chargers fans are thinking a close game, even a win. Fire phasers!