Thread: Will the magic work this time

Head Coach Material

Will the magic work this time

Due to popular demand,...hahaha Falcons fans are the most superstitious bunch, but from some fans I have been requested to put some of my magic used to kill that wicked damned Saints spell, on the Broncos,...hmmmm, interesting. Horses,...did ya'll know horses aren't indigenous to North America? Man, this'll be difficult. It took me all Summer to squish the Saints' demon away,...not sure it'll work now especially in Denver but will give it a shot.

The Broncos are swolled up gas bags like they arrogant fans on message boards. In reality they benefit from favorable officiating(O-line never EVER called for holdingpfffft), and they enjoy the mile high air. If not for that? They'd look like this,...

And of course the great John Elway will gain some TV time tomorrow,...

A rookie is expected to start at QB tomorrow. He may be throwing some ducks against a stellar Falcons defensive backfield,...if he and Kubiak tries to go vertical,...

Well that's all the mojo I have left tonight. Hope it works.

Head Coach Material
    Okay, just one more shot at some mo jo before drifting off to dream-land,...I know a guy who has been alllllll over this country many times. He related that those people in Colorado are hahaahhha different. Well yeah,...people a hundred miles away from here are so different too. But these Broncos fans,...

See? There's black folks in Colorado see? And then there's the unusual amount of alcohol consumed in CO. Sure, it gets cold there but geesh ya'll,...you dressing up like the cat in the hat boy?

I'm teasing you BD,...I will say this, I prefer the women in Greely/Denver than I do those arrogant f**** who think they're *real* men,...just cause of the mountains. Shit, they won't climb the damn thing but claim they're tough guys, anyway, hope to see them sulled up around 7:00 EST tomorrow. Actually I'm not thinking anything but a low(er) scoring game tomorrow and a Broncos win. The Falcons are out West until October 17th. Kind of makes me look ahead to the Seahawks game Oct. 17,...

Head Coach Material
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot! In Colorado there's a HUGE Metallica following. During commercial time outs in Denver they often play Metallica. hehehehe,...careful what you wish, careful what you say, careful what you wish you just might get it.

Just tossing out a 'lil more mo jo before the game. Soon we'll start cooking, sort of like tail gating and gaze upon the spectacle.